not in my state

Comment

Buy the especs... done.
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by Mazdapower6666
        not in my state
        it isnt determined by the state, its determined by the dot, and several other governing boards nationally

Comment

Argh... I was just kidding... I wouldn't actually put a KC bar on my Pro... I'm crazy but I'm not stupid. I didn't mean to start some kind of flame war..........
          ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by XxToKeSxX
            I repeat... Please yall, stop being
            is your signature and it's unexciting verbosity.

Originally posted by XxToKeSxX
            Ameen aka "MeeNerS" aka "BeaNz & RyCe"
            MUSIC: www.soundclick.com/beanznryce

"Khadijah" f.k.a. Jamilah -1994 Mazda Protege DX, 5-speed, 1.8 SOHC:

"Soon to be the Cleanest Stock '94 ever... Realize, Accept... now Discuss"

Complete:
            Tinted Tails, Refurbished Headlights, 17"x7" VRD Racing Rims (40mm Offset)
            205/40/17 Kuhmo Tires, GTS Light Covers: Not Using Yet, 3-piece Upper Front
            Strut Bar, Mesh Front Grill: Cleverly Ghetto Rigged, 5-1/4" Speakers Replaced:
            110W Polk GXR5's (rear), 100W Concord(model#?), Ameen's $2.99 Alarm System.

Proposed:
            4-1/2'' x 3'' x 2-1/2'' Driving Lights: Ordered, Mount Wheels: after Winter
            Repaint Front and Rear Bumpers OEM Tropical Green, OEM Painted Wiper Arms
            97-02 Mitsubishi Mirage Headlights, Tint Windows (35% front, 20% rear)

quote:
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Gro Harlem was liiiiike:
            your childish sense of humour sucks.....
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tee Hee Heeee
            [/B]

"Mazderati"
            91 LX DOHC 5 speed V8 stocker
            Pioneer DEH-550MP, Infinity 6002i's, Pioneer 6x9s
            Uniden PC76XL w/ Astatic Road Devil & 5' Wilson Silverload

1982 Jeep Wagoneer Brougham
            AMC 360 V8, 4-speed, 4x4

Comment

instead of being ghetto .. and hick-like why don't you all try something more along the lines of this..... its my personal favorite.

You'd really be able to see deer with this.

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                instead of being ghetto .. and hick-like why don't you all try something more along the lines of this..... its my personal favorite.

You'd really be able to see deer with this.

http://www.roadraceengineering.com/lightpodinfo.htm
                LMAO

'cause that is so unghetto/unhick-like

LOL

"Mazderati"
                91 LX DOHC 5 speed V8 stocker
                Pioneer DEH-550MP, Infinity 6002i's, Pioneer 6x9s
                Uniden PC76XL w/ Astatic Road Devil & 5' Wilson Silverload

1982 Jeep Wagoneer Brougham
                AMC 360 V8, 4-speed, 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by demoninvictus
                  hey bud, your light bar is crooked (sp). lighting options for the protege are teh suxor (as rob says). unfortunately, those nice slim line fogs you see in my profile.. heh, well, they suck, all foglights are bound to cause you a hassle with blowing fuses, proper groundings and whatnot. just do what i do, charge up your portable 500,000 candlepower spot light every 2 weeks or so and throw it in your back seat JUST incase. a HELL of alot more effective, cheaper, and practical just be sure to shine it with it hanging out the window, eitherwise you'll go blind . honestly, i've found one of these puppies as a great night worklight and especially to find those difficult to find addresses on houses on pizza deliveries
                  peace
                  500,000 candlepower?? you haven't seen the 2 million candlepower version? and if im not mistaken, there might even be one higher up than 2 million. Damn, those things are hella bright tho.
                  Tag Team

Comment

Working...
                  X