JDM headlights & corner lenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM headlights & corner lenses?

Hey guys, i have quick question about JDM headlights and corner lenses.

I have found some models such as BG5P, BG8P, BG8Z.....dont know which ones fit my 1994 mazda 323 hatchback.

Pictures following are.....

First two pix....BG8R GT-X

Next 6 pix...BG5P

Next 2 pix...BG8R

The last one is BG8Z

I just ask you guys because i thought you guys are professinal about these models too.
    Attached Files
    Imported BG stuff directly from Japan
    So cheap So rare

BG8Z stuff: http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...auccat=0&apg=6

Familia BG stuff: http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/s...%A1BG&auccat=0

sigpic

The last pic is the slanted style that the 323 hatch comes with. The corners from the slanted or square style will fit either one. So all those pics of the square style will not fit.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

JDM headlights are aimed the wrong for north America, they also no real advantage as they are plastic like the ones you already have. You would be better sourcing EDM headlights. Try Ebay Germany.

Pat.
      sigpic

Comment

i got a set forsale if your interested. PM me. there JDM ones, and there in a 323 right now and will fit your 94 323

Comment

Originally posted by Cayman #1 View Post
          i got a set forsale if your interested. PM me. there JDM ones, and there in a 323 right now and will fit your 94 323
          Got any that will fit a 94 Pro dx

Comment

the 94 protege has the same headlights and corners as a 323 does, so they will fit, if your interested pm me.

the squair ones only came in proteges, no matter where JDM, EDM, USDM, if there squair there from a protege, i have seen squair ones put in a 323, with the same hood, kind of looks cool. all 323's same with the slanted headlights, same as the 94 proteges. the hoods and fenders are different slightly, but headlughts and corners and grills are the same. also 93 GT's in canada are included but only 510 of those
            Last edited by Cayman #1; 04-16-2007, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X