90-94 Protege armrest??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90-94 Protege armrest??

Is there a such thing? I would really like to have one, but none of the Pro's in the j/y don't have it. If they don't make it for this car, what will fit with custom brackets?

No, they never made one for the Protege, but the MX-3 center console did have an arm rest of sorts, rather a compartment with a lid. I have pics of mine in the link in my signature.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

I got mine from a mx3. direct fit but use all the mx3 parts for the belts and brackets. see how i had too cut the console? if i used the mx3 things i wouldnt have had to do that.
      Attached Files
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

yeah i got 1 like you turpro, but you cant really use it like and arm rest

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Roadrage View Post
          yeah i got 1 like you turpro, but you cant really use it like and arm rest
          why not??? i use mine all the time as an arm rest.
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

you must have long arm or you lean to the right went driving lol.

Comment

6'1" and i dont lean. i have the mx3 seats as well.
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

low rider rides a little lower.... lol to mx3 seats
                No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

yes sir there is an OEM armrest for our protege like installed in my car...
                  heres the pic:

www.cardomain.com/id/mikechanics

Comment

^^Luckyy!

Comment

thanks man... my armrest is a surplus part from japan... luckilly here in the philippines i found one...

www.cardomain.com/id/mikechanics

Comment

i read a thread before that fitted a gen 3 center console on our pro. its a bit higher and can serve as an arm rest.
                        Last edited by b1ade; 04-23-2007, 12:32 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just get your lean on and sit your elbow in the change dish or w/e that little spot is. Thats what I do.. lol

Comment

i'm too busy filling up on the women in the passanger seat :p
                            i don't think i've ever seen an armrest here in US tho. you should make a custom one that flips down on your seat
                            Originally posted by 90prtege
                            have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                            Originally posted by Turpro
                            Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                            CRZbrussian: that sux
                            CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                            CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

i've got one of the same ones mike. never made any use of it tho... just chillin in a box
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                              X