Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corksport mazstyle GTR front on 92 323 hatch ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corksport mazstyle GTR front on 92 323 hatch ?

How well does it fit ? Sorry for never using the search feature guys.. But yeah, how does the mazstyle gtr front read bumper fit on a the 323 hatch ? (92) thx alot guys.

Well well well...seems there's still something I can give to this place after all...
    My advice would be to not get it...ever. If you do, then obviously get it installed by a good bodyshop or it'll look like ass (look at my pic to see what I mean). Because it's made of fiberglass, it's extremely fragile, not to mention all the mounting holes don't come on the skin...in fact, there's quite a bit of trimming and measuring you have to do before it'll even go in (and if you planned to go with the foglights, the bumper has to be shaved/trimmed...a lot). When you first receive it, you notice a lot of little defects like scratches...or little bumps here and there which you must shave down, fill, shave down, fill...until you get the perfect look of a factory GTR bumper skin. So, just save your money and pay the extra dough for a REAL gtr bumper, and not the copies corksport makes. Sure, they make nice cheaper alternatives for show cars...but dont come even close to the real thing when it comes to performance. (I wish I had known this before buying mine before T_T)
    Last edited by DJ_PaRaNoIsE; 05-09-2007, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X