Aftermarket Seat Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket Seat Covers

Ok, well, the OEM drivers seat cover is ripped, dont want to pay out to get it restored, new seats are not an option, looking for the cheapest and best looking option, I was in walmart of all places, an found a set of black Fairfax seat covers by Auto Expressions, for the money they dont look half bad, but the thing is then I would need a split bench cover that matches, so that pretty much ends that thought, cause they dont make a matching bench cover.

So what do you guys think?
    Mods:
    Aesthetics:[MP3 Body Kit][DaveB Brushed Rings][Reverse Indiglo gauges][15% tint][Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs][Ebay Mazdaspeed Oil Cap][MAM Billet Lock Bezel]
    Audio & Electronics:[Infinity Kappa Perfect 5.25 Components][Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1D Subs][Alpine 9815 HU][Kicker XS50][Kicker ZX460][Autopage RS850-LCD]
    Handling:[MP3 Racing Beat Springs][GT Spec Strut Bar]
    Performance:[Injen CAI clone][Megan Racing Catback][Megan Racing Short Shifter][KARTBOY shifter bushings][KARTBOY exhaust hangers][Weapon-R Engine Damper]

get wet okole seat covers. theyre expensive, but they are made for the car and would require taking the seat apart to get them on. but theyre worth it.

Comment

anybody know of any ones that will fit mx-3 seats? i don't really care if they're nice or not, so long as they're decently priced and don't just fall apart. i haven't been able to find any covers that fit very well.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X