Auto Belts Wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Belts Wiring

I am trying to remove all of my automatic seat belts wiring. Does anyone have a diagram or have any idea where these go to?
    sigpicGet Gnarly

But with the throttle screwed on, there is only the barest margin, and no room at all for mistakes. It has to be done right... and that's when the strange music starts, when you stretch your luck so far that fear becomes exhilaration and vibrates along your arms. You can barely see at a hundred; the tears blow back so fast that they vaporize before they get to your ears. The only sounds are the wind and a dull roar floating back from the mufflers. You watch the white line and try to lean with it... howling through a turn to the right, then to the left, and down the long hill to Pacifica... letting off now, watching for cops, but only until the next dark stretch and another few seconds on the edge... The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others- the living- are those who pushed their luck as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later. But the edge is still Out there. Or maybe it's In. The association of motorcycles with LSD is no accident of publicity. They are both a means to an end, to the place of definitions.

Sorry mods, this was posted in the wrong forum. It should be in first gen interior exterior.
    sigpicGet Gnarly

But with the throttle screwed on, there is only the barest margin, and no room at all for mistakes. It has to be done right... and that's when the strange music starts, when you stretch your luck so far that fear becomes exhilaration and vibrates along your arms. You can barely see at a hundred; the tears blow back so fast that they vaporize before they get to your ears. The only sounds are the wind and a dull roar floating back from the mufflers. You watch the white line and try to lean with it... howling through a turn to the right, then to the left, and down the long hill to Pacifica... letting off now, watching for cops, but only until the next dark stretch and another few seconds on the edge... The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others- the living- are those who pushed their luck as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later. But the edge is still Out there. Or maybe it's In. The association of motorcycles with LSD is no accident of publicity. They are both a means to an end, to the place of definitions.

Comment

simple: pull ALL your interior trim and carpet. Now you can see all the wires related to the belts. Trace them back to wherever they go. Snip. Done. There isn't an easier way, sorry. It's how I removed mine, and ultimately removed the stock fuse box and cpu attached to it. You can also remove the auto belt cpu under the driver seat.
      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Mistaks happen Sir

Move to relocate this to it's proper home,
        Bump!
        David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

More of a rebuild and replace than just simple wiring.

Yeah well the problem is......I used live with a bunch psycho drunks and they tore it to **** while I was out of town. Now its all messed up inside, my trim has been destroyed and hardware is strewn about like dust on a record player. So now I have to assess the damage and replace all of the missing and broken parts. So I was hoping that they used a standard wire color for the auto belts or something like that. Pretty much this is rebuilding everything inside the car with no more labels or organized parts....or in some cases no parts at all. So there is a WTB thread as well I have no money now but I would like to know who to talk to when the time comes.....maybe a week or two. lucky for me they didn't find my megasquirtII. However there is nothing in the car som all the wires are exposed but they are not in the order I left them and some have been cut.

=
          sigpicGet Gnarly

Comment

Any one have any ideas
            sigpicGet Gnarly

Comment

if the wiring has been messed with, and wires cut, you're sol. You'll just have to suck up the time and rewire it, or find a junkyard pro and take the entire body harness out. either way, you have to gut your interior out to see all the wires.

This is not a "here's a simple fix" problem. You have to work for it.
              No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Well I am not looking for a simple fix necessarily. But What I could use is detailed pictures of the dash and drivers floor section from someones tear down. If I had pictures with and without the dashboard and with and without the support bar that goes under it I should be able to see most of what i need to get it working at the very least. So if anyone has pictures....let me know I would prefer to have them e-mailed to me because I know there will be a quality issue if they are just posted. So if you(almighty) or ANYONE has some good pictures of the dash I would greatly appreciate it. I know yours is a complete rewire almighty but still pretty much any picture to give me an idea of how it looked before will help. I guess its time to search eBay for a complete tear down guide...none of the Chilton's junk either I am going to need that factory issued manual...this sucks.
                sigpicGet Gnarly

Comment

I'll browse my pics, and see what I can find. There are a few other guys on here that have had the dash off so you can see the wiring underneath. I can't remember any names right now. maybe start a thread asking for pics of people's dash wiring? hopefully one of them (or more) will repost, or someone who remembers will link to the threads.

Comment

Cool will do thanks for the tip. Let me know if you find anything.
                    sigpicGet Gnarly

Comment

Invest in a FSM and wiring diagram.

Comment

Got the factory manual the other day man my car is torn to **** I dont know how I am going to rebuild it.
                        sigpicGet Gnarly

Comment

just buy a non runnin parts car.
                          Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                          kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                          Originally posted by HopelessCow
                          there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                            just buy a non runnin parts car.
                            I wish I could afford to do that. it would make it easy.

I will have to take it step by step. I am going to have to find all new ventilation and pretty much everything else under the dash. Maybe I will just get it running and leave it bare on the insides. It helps the I put thermo-paint all over the thing at lease it doesn't look like rust when I started. I had to eliminate all of that rust!!! Lucky me I should have never left parts anywhere neer the house where the car stays. Ohh well still taking any help or suggestions. But its looking grimm.
                            sigpicGet Gnarly

Comment

do you still need diagram i have the service manual with all the wiring diagrams if you need
                              MAZDA 323 BP TURBO
                              SEE MY CARDOMAIN PAGE
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X