323 rear wiper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 rear wiper

What models of 323's came with rear wiper?
    I want one for those mornings so i do not have to wipe the dew off the back window with a towel.
    I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

the base and the SE had it as an option. you can retrofit it to a non wiper hatch. my roomate did it to his
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

I want the rear wiper also. If I ever see a 323 with a good hatch that already has one i'll just swap the whole damn thing. Thats how I roll :D
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
        I want the rear wiper also. If I ever see a 323 with a good hatch that already has one i'll just swap the whole damn thing. Thats how I roll :D
        That is what i am thinking about doing , But the junkyards here have only the non wiper hatches.

Comment

Thats all I ever see. One day i'll find one and I'll get it. I'm still waiting for a white 98 trunk lid so I can finish off the emblem swap lol! I don't want to redrill holes and **** it up.
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

wow, im pretty sure all 323s in canada have a rear wiper...i've never seen one without! weird! mine works too just the washer pump doesnt? wtf? grr...

JACK.
            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
              wow, im pretty sure all 323s in canada have a rear wiper...i've never seen one without! weird! mine works too just the washer pump doesnt? wtf? grr...

JACK.
              Yeah and don't you guys up there have the 323's with power windows and the cooler door panels?
              I am about to steal me one from a scort wagon.

Comment

i believe the canadian 323's have em all whether its a base car or the top line car . my base 323 has it . n its a god send .

Comment

It seems like all 323's here have them after 1992

Comment

i have the rear wiper, the switch is goofy
                    momentary down is squirt
                    on up is wiper on(one speed, no delay options)
                    on plus momentary up is squirt, but it stops the wiper from wiping wile it squirts

im not a fan of the switch at all.
                    just an fyi
                    Next!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X