electrical problems with the head lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

electrical problems with the head lights

my high beams went out along with reg. head lights.. so i wnt to the junk yard and got a awhole light and turn signal switch ,.. and to my result nothing , so ive noticed that the high beam wont come on .. the blue light ,., i checked the bulb and its fine .. so im thinkking it might be a relay or some thing .. so any help might help ./// the next time i read this might be some time next week.. lap top burnt out .. .. if there is a relay im thinking its under the dash some where .. please help i got to wire the lights up every night ,.,

ok

Comment

check the relay under the dash. Whenever I suspect a relay I do a sound test first. Get down in the footwell and turn the lights on and off and try to listen for the relay. If you don't hear clicking on high or low then pull the relay out and test it with a meter. You could skip the sound test and go straight to the meter but thats your call. Other than that, idk what could be wrong. I assume you checked the fuse under the hood.
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Working...
      X