Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bumpers are these and where can I get one..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What bumpers are these and where can I get one..

I am looking for a bumper to mod for my festiva since there is almost no options out there for me.

I like these, guessing they are both JDM type.

and

Thx for the directions.

GTX 3 hole
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

the first u can find on corksport aswell as the fs section and occasionally ebay.

the later bumper resembles a 2nd gen to me. so that's where i'd start. but still. corksport has a few selections to chose from. but remember too, you can take darn near any bumper and mod it to fit with some time/patience and a lil know-how
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

first is the gtx 3 hole as nate said

second is a subaru bumper i believe. that is a write up on how to make the subaru bumper fit. use the search and you can find it.
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

i think the second bumper is a jdm 2nd gen bumper
          like lil wayne says: i wish i can **** every girl in the world.

Comment

yeah, 2 or 2.5 gen, its popped up a few times recently.
            Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X