No announcement yet.

I must have some Clear corners!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im in for it all the way.... pay first...and everything... no doubt abt it!!!

hope it looks cool... send pics of it the moment u get them!!!

Comment

I`m also in for it. Pay first then get the corners!

Comment

let me know the cost... and PM me... I'll be down... Peace

Meen
        1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
        1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
        2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
        2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

if somebody is serious, i'm totally down for prepaying...
          justin
          Protege - 1993 - White - LX - AT - 170k miles
          installed--- Glass Sunroof, ZX2 S\R struts, Eibachs, custom intake, mp3 headunit, Enkei RS6 16" wheels

Comment

i dont think ther will ever be another group buy for these. i have heard soo many people say that they were "developing them"

BTW come March i might have my e-specs so i _might_ sell my clears
            When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
            Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
            Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
            So his engine he goosed
            With much too much boost,
            And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
              i dont think ther will ever be another group buy for these. i have heard soo many people say that they were "developing them"

that may be true, but we will have to wait and see. im just waiting for a response for the 'greenlight'.
              89 Nissan 240SX-NEW CAR!!!
              fst323@yahoo.com

Comment

these are the crx corners on the protege. dont ask me how, i dont know. its not my protege and i have not done this before. i just happen to still have a saved pic of someone posting it up on protegeclub way back in the day talkin about they fit crx clears on a protege.

i hope someone does experiment with this and write up a FAQ. would be some neat stuff.
                womp

Comment

Originally posted by protegeDX

these are the crx corners on the protege. dont ask me how, i dont know. its not my protege and i have not done this before. i just happen to still have a saved pic of someone posting it up on protegeclub way back in the day talkin about they fit crx clears on a protege.

i hope someone does experiment with this and write up a FAQ. would be some neat stuff.
                  i think i'm gonna try it!!! after doing some looking around those are 88-89 corners on there, and since they're so plentiful and inexpensive i'm gonna grab a pair and see what i can do!! I'll take pics and do a write up if it works for me.
                  Last edited by protégébob; 02-03-2004, 01:19 AM.

93' 5spd DX
                  R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss

If you want e-specs and don`t have a dealer for it yet I could probably get it for you. I live in Norway and it should be rather easy for me to get you a pair. If so we could strike a deal. E-specs against clear corners with some between?

Comment

lol, no i spent my money already on a set of e-specs. The originated in Germany. and thanks to the mirrical of uber slow shipping by sea. i have to wait till they arrive. but there is a grill i have been hunting down for a while. oh wait... i got an idea

you have a private message!

So his engine he goosed

Comment

it wont hurt tryin another group buy tho, as long as money is in first..

Comment

How about $400? lol
                          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

400$ for a set of corners is obsurd...custom or not.

Comment

no they guy is NOT doing another round. we asked before and he said no. Where did all this "lets start another group buy" originate from? you are missing the key source... they guy to build the corners.

if you guys can go find another guy to go make them, then by all means jump on it!

So his engine he goosed

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
                                yup!

Full of ****, deadbeat asshole protege owners + nice guy who agreed to make ~20 sets for these protege owners = ****ed over nice guy who only sold 13 of the 20 and got pissed off b/c he LOST MONEY thanks to all of the deadbeat full of **** asshole protege owners.

When it comes down to it, this thread could have 500 people posting "i'm definitely in", but when it comes time to pay, 5 people would.
                                Would he be willing to part with the mold?
                                And if not, would he be willing to rent/lease the mold out? I could cut him in for a percent for everyone made with the mold on top of the leasing fee. I got a friend that molds glass and he is looking to get into plastics.
                                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                                X