No announcement yet.

window tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well today witht he help of my friend we pulled all the side windows from my parts car and slaped some 25% tint on them.....they turned out with 0 bubbles but there are a hell of a lot of fine scratch marks from scraping the bubbles out.......tommarow im going to trim the tint down so it isnt haning off the edges in spots and swap them into my car! ill just go to a pro to get my rear window done....... i dont see what you guys were talking about.......it was very very easy and came out SUPER!

shaun
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

what did you use to get the bubbles out? i used my license. i don't have scratches at all. but whatever, great to hear ya did it yourself. its always a good thing to experience, and its was probably alot easier to remove the window. good job!
      i hate being broke!

Comment

Yeah with the window in i'm sure it is pretty hard for one because you're cramped up in your hot car without alot of space so I can see myself getting frustrated...

Make sure you wait at least 3 days before you put the windows in, or at least before you roll them down...

Post a few pics of how they came out....

Comment

3days? uhhhh i just put them in today but i let them dry all day in the sun and they were on the heater vent all night so they should be ok......and im in washington its always cold here lol so the windows stay up lol.....ill post pics in a lil bit

More Information

Comment

ok pics galore
            Attached Files

More Information

Comment

more.....
              Attached Files