I got a solution... drive with no hood!! and its free hehehe
    Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
    99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
    01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Originally posted by wgnths View Post
      Hey! all bullchit aside...I have a friend who had a turbo mx6, one day we took his car out for a spin without a hood on....The car never ran sweeter than that night....lol...NEVER
      sigpicBACK TO SQUARE 1

Comment

scott was driving his kl mx3 around with no hood, and no windshield when he replaced it. guess he had to wear goggles. lol
        ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
        ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
        What are you driving?

Comment

Originally posted by monoxidechild View Post
          scott was driving his kl mx3 around with no hood, and no windshield when he replaced it. guess he had to wear goggles. lol
          lol a football helmet would of made it a complete package...lol
          sigpicBACK TO SQUARE 1

Comment

Haha! nice, but too bad its open for the public to see and grab what they want at times lol
            I had to drive some miles without a hood back before I was boosted wen I first got my CF hood... people were like wtf?? no hood? then once I got to greyhound I opened the box that the hood came in and installed the hood right there. it was like a demo with people watching

93 Mercury Tracer SW

Comment

Haha! nice, but too bad its open for the public to see and grab what they want at times lol
              I had to drive some miles without a hood back before I was boosted wen I first got my CF hood... people were like wtf?? no hood? then once I got to greyhound I opened the box that the hood came in and installed the hood right there. it was like a demo with people watching
              lol Thats funny... Good thing it wasn't an engine you was picking up...lol
              sigpicBACK TO SQUARE 1

Comment

shooot! if it was an engine I would strap it on top to the pallet and drive away haha!

93 Mercury Tracer SW

Comment

I've done this & I had a couple plug wires ripped out of a GT-S corolla I had..fortunatley they were not stolen & was able to rig it back together just to get it home ;/

Comment

Working...
                  X