gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i swaped all the panneling just for cup holders
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

yep yep you know that.... lolol
      Ratrod

Comment

thanks for the pic redfox, that helped out a ton, now i think i am all set to go. thanks to everyone who helped.
        '91 323 SE
        Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
        <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

no prob, got o a junk yard tho and buy a cluster from any car and use it to test on b4 you go and pull the needles off your gauges so you dont mess them up.....

More Information

Comment

i think im gonna do that...since i think i mite break the needles...lets see though....

Comment

it feals like you are gunna brake them but the needle is glued to the metal rod.....if you dont pull evenly the rod will come out of the gauge motor.....then you are screwed.....my gas gauge still doesnt work......i just go 200 miles and then fill up......

More Information

Comment

oh btw.....leave the stock gauges in the cluster, just take the screws out and put the glow gauges on top of the stock ones and screw them back down.....the glow gauges are very flimsy so the stock onse act as a stiff backing so they dont bend or boe....

More Information

Comment

i think im gonna test myself on a test cluster from JY...and then see what happens... Semtex has a How-To on taking out the cluster needles...

so hopefully, everything should go well.... also Mazdaracer has some stuff on his website....

so lets see... the spoon feeding has been done... i just gotta open my mouth and gulp it down... lets see how tough that is.....lol

Comment

wish i would have seen that b4 i attempted my gauges.....oh well who needs a gas gauge any how?...lol

More Information

Comment

btw, using a butter knife or a fine flat screw-driver for the gas gauges should work fine, rite??

just making sure....got my gauges today, so mite start on that...

Comment

yeah i just used 2 flat heads....