No announcement yet.

gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the carbo bezel actual carbon fiber, or just the fakeness?

Comment

it's actually real carbon fiber, go to www.procarparts.com and check it out, it was only like 20 bucks. it's sticky on the back and you just stick it on top of the other one, but it is real carbon fiber.
      '91 323 SE
      Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
      <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

very nice dude! i sent them an email a wile back and bitched at them(procarparts) for not having gauge bezels for the cluster with a tach and the dude sent me an email saying due to popular demand(me) they are brining them back in a few weeks.....hehe :D enjoy thos pimpin gauges!....oh, if you take the light bulbs for the auctual gauges out of the cluster first then it looks beter IMO, use the dimmer switch and turn the interior lights all the way down and you can tell what it would look like!....
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
        Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

yeah man i took out the bulbs for the actual gauges when i installed the glow gauges. they look so much better than i thought they would. what kind of bezel are you going to get when they bring back the ones with the tach?
          '91 323 SE
          Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

<center></center>

Comment

WOW, good thing i read this thread. I was about to throw down for those $120 custom glow gauges and get just a basic design. Now I'm definately buyin those reverse gauges off procarparts. I got a brushed steel bezel comin in the mail soon from ebay too, so I'll do that all at once. Props to you, mustangjosh, it looks tyte. I'll be able to post pictures after i get it all in the mail.
            To each his own... my own just happens to be ****ty.
            http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/627186

Comment

uuuuuuuuuh... just wanted to vent... 12 friggin dollars for shipping?! UPS GROUND?!?! damnit man, that's ridiculous. $62 aint' that bad for gauges, but that's still half my paycheck. broar!

Comment

thanks 13r1an, yeah they are a hell of a lot cheaper from procarparts than 120 bucks, but the shipping is a killer. if you need any help i can give you a few tips man, and redfox definitely know his stuff, so he's a good one to ask if you get stuck.
                '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

nice i like em alot. thinkin bout getttin a set myself.
                  Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                  Beige 1994 Protege DX
                  Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Koo, you'll prolly hear from me in about a week when my ****e comes in the mail. Either that I need help, or that i need a new gauge cluster. Either way, it'll make for good conversation. :/

Comment

yeah man watch out those needles are kind of a bitch to get off, lol, my temp gauge is so screwed up. just gotta be real slow and patient.
                      '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by mustangjosh67
                        yeah man i took out the bulbs for the actual gauges when i installed the glow gauges. they look so much better than i thought they would. what kind of bezel are you going to get when they bring back the ones with the tach?
                        im going to get the cf bezel!
                        if you guys look on ebay b4 you buy them from pcp you can get them cheeper i paid 35 for the gauges and 10 for shipping
                        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.