No announcement yet.

paint job question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's kinda hard without actually seeing the car...about how many....how big???

Comment

not a lot, not huge, and the rub isnt bad just a gentle brush where my dad rubbed me with his passat...its not bad. you can im me and ill send you some pics over AIM

Comment

damn tweeaks, that red civic looks saweet..how much u think it would cost in $$$, seeing as i have no civic kits or coilovers to trade with
        thanks

*i am the yetti*
        protege faq

1994 protege LX DOHC
        stock (for now)
        tan/beige color (for now)

Comment

Originally posted by Tweeaks
          How about this for anyone that comes in from the board I'll do a paint job for $650 Base Coat, Clear Coat. Body Work is extra though
          Sound Good...?? Oh and no one from Roswell hehe

Comment

Here are a few more pics...

Supra we just painted
            Attached Files

Comment

another of the supra
              Attached Files

Comment

Oh yeah and if you get your car painted Black make sure they do a job like this...

Notice how smooth the reflections are even with how dirty the truck is?
                This is my pops truck we painted it a little less than a year ago...
                Attached Files

Comment

another of the truck we're taking it to get washed tomorrow i'll get a couple more pics when it is clean
                  Attached Files

Comment

hey, thanks for all the info guys

Im going this week to get some quotes and ideas from some auto paint shops around town (in richmond VA) see what they have to say about it all and price wise.
                    thanks a lot Tweaks for all ur help (cept that now i want that sweeeeet red civic color, lol)
                    ill come and return with some companies quotes and ask u wat u guys think.
                    thanks

*i am the yetti*
                    protege faq

1994 protege LX DOHC
                    stock (for now)

Comment

If you want i'll give you the paint code its offa Nissan....just ask me for it and ill get it for you.

Comment

nah thats allrite for the paint code, i got some quotes and stuff, and like the difference to paint the whole car a new color and to paint the whole car the same color was almost like 450-500 dollers.
                        The reason why i am painting is because their is primer/paint damage on the trunk and also on teh roof area, so i figured why not change the color while i am at it, i figured it would be only like a 200 doller difference to get a different color, well aparently i was wrong, so i am just gonna get a fresh coat of the same/similar paint. Its not the option i wanted but at least its a new coat of paint, shiny and no more scratches. :-D

thanks for all your opinions guys, and thanks for ur help tweaks.
                        thanks

*i am the yetti*
                        protege faq

1994 protege LX DOHC
                        stock (for now)

Comment

You can always change the color for the same price as just painting the same color, just tell 'em that you don't want the jams painted........what color is your car...if it is dark allready you don't have to worry about the jams sticking out real bad..

Comment

yea he offered me the no jams and stuff like that, but the color would be so contrasting it would look like **** whenever i opened my door.
                            The original color is like a tan/beige/wateva the f**k color it is (god only knows)
                            and the color change options were either a blue or like a red...so it would look ridiculous.

thanks for putting that option for forward tweaks, ill take some before and after pics soon. Thanks

*i am the yett*
                            protege faq

1994 protege LX DOHC
                            stock (for now)

Comment

Working...
                            X