No announcement yet.

Body Kit is Finally Finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care there's nothing to do to that car but take of the bod kit and paint and start over the end.
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

the paintjob looks like total dog****, and the color choice is horrid.

And yeah, I don't like how the front sticks out. Sides are nice, rear is so-so.
      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

I hate to break it to you guys but the GTR bumper sticks out just as much. I think the GTX is the one that sticks out the least.

That bumper is molded right on to the stocker.

Comment

PLEASE Help me out !!

hey wuts up ? my names ralf and i was wondering if u could hook me up wit the people u got ur kit from please if u can send me the name and number of the place u got it ... By the way the kit looks really good ... good job

Comment

um wow read the rest of the thread instead of looking at the pictures only..

Comment

asylum24 um wow read the rest of the thread instead of looking at the pictures only..
              i was going to say something to that effect.. but prolly woudnt have been as nice lol but i held back i have already bitched at someone in this thread hah

Comment

A 1st Gen Protege is like a cheap whore... Old, a little ugly, but they sure do get the job done. Slapping on a bad coat of paint ain't gonna make it look prettier.
                ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

lol aint that the truth

Comment

The front bumper is Horrible, I would go for a more european kit for the protege. But the skirts and rear look decent

Comment

one word

ASS
                      David Page aka cablemirc is a sorry a$$ motherfunkin thief
                      He owes me $800.00 for leather seats he never delivered.
                      He doesn't even have enough honor to stay in touch.
                      If anyone knows how to contact him please let me know. clubprotege [at] evanjhoush [dot] com

Comment

Working...
                      X