No announcement yet.

Invader hood on the pro???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, makes me wish I had talent for body work. I tried a few times, but I always get mad and end up throwing my nissan trunk over my house and hitting my neighbor's dog. Damn dog.
    Anyone who wants to throw a 1st gen Protege my way, is welcome.
    <A HREF="http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11000">Listen to my Protege song or die.</A>

Comment

Update!!!!

well I am still not doen, but have finally finished the fiberglassing on the hood.

It's kinda hard to find time to do things like this when married, have a new baby, trying to run a new business, etc.. etc.. to add to it my just had surgery and i am helping her alot. You married guys know about the troubles that come along with that! lol

well here are some pics and a couple of my mazdarati, and my Accorn (Accord) I just got the accord and allready had to fix the front bumper (it had 6 cracks in the fiberglass when I got it) so i f=ixed em and painted em. One of the sideskirts is about to crack in half the other is in similar conditions and the rear has a couple of cracks too. all in all i can't complain I only paid $1800 for it with a few other goodies. The rims are definately going though.

Hopefully I can finish the hood soon, even if I dont you guys know that I will keep you updated when I finally do do something else to it.
      Attached Files

Comment

sweetness dude
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.