No announcement yet.

1990-1994 Hood FAQ's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where did you find your body kit at? i can't seem to find anything for my '91.

Comment

^^^ NOT the correct place for that question

Comment

I think that you should at least mention that the Grilles do not interchange between the 90-93 pro and and the 94 pro/90-94 323. They are of different heights since the hood dips down for the slanted headlights.

oh and I dont mean to be off topic but how do you order that hood from pakeifer?
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
          I think that you should at least mention that the Grilles do not interchange between the 90-93 pro and and the 94 pro/90-94 323. They are of different heights since the hood dips down for the slanted headlights.

oh and I dont mean to be off topic but how do you order that hood from pakeifer?
          The grills will interchnge, it just requires you to also change out the hood and headlights.
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

thats what I meant.
            that maybe true for the protege, but not the 323.

converting to the square headlights on the 323 requires the; hood, fenders, headlights, and grille. Not worth the time and effort IMO, but I have seen it done.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

its worth it for a cf hood if you can get 1 made....western washington university has a cf shop... i wouldnt mind taking a road trip over there and asking them to fab me 1....
              91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.