No announcement yet.

Fanilly got Light in dem Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh ya, I live in Rogers, AR...he told me had they been flashing it would have been $135.00, its crazy, i see people with them all the time, as well as people with uncar neon kits that never get pulled over, and i do for two red dots on my hood...it stupid, I personally am going to get a neon kit so i hope i never get pulled over for it, but it makes no sense, I wonder what the fine would be for the neon bodykit??

DaPro
    94 Protege DX SOHC 1.8l 5 Speed
    (DaPro)

its better to wait and save then to waste money on crap to get you by....

Comment

I can't seem to understand why you'd want to add more lights to your car when you've already been given tickets for improper lighting...
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

those are not cool. those are in the same class as altezza tailights and led pissers.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

To each their own man, I personally like the neon lights, I can only wonder why you would like white or black rims, I don't ask why, nor do I criticize, I just think "To each their own"

DaPro
          (DaPro)

Comment

Originally posted by dapro
            To each their own man, I personally like the neon lights, I can only wonder why you would like white or black rims, I don't ask why, nor do I criticize, I just think "To each their own"
            Yeah, but I don't get pulled over for my wheels.

I am not telling you not to like them. I just don't understand why you'd want to go through the trouble of constantly paying tickets for illegal lights on your car.
            '91 LX
            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Yeah, but I don't get pulled over for my wheels.

I am not telling you not to like them. I just don't understand why you'd want to go through the trouble of constantly paying tickets for illegal lights on your car.

in my first posting I stated that my brother had turned them on without my knowing, I don't turn on the lights when I am driving down the road, I understand the consept of "Off Road Use Only" and thats how I use them(or did use them)..I have only had that one ticket, I hated forking out money for that ticket, so I certainly wont let it happen again.........Thanks for letting me stretch my fingers, I'm bored here at work....

DaPro
              (DaPro)

Comment

by the way i was jokeing, its new so its alright, but in 2 months itll be gay just like the rest of the neon lights...want to be really cool, line your headliner in green shag carpet and intsall lava lamps in your rear deck like they did on pimp my ride last night.
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

by the way i was jokeing, its new so its alright, but in 2 months itll be gay just like the rest of the neon lights...want to be really cool, line your headliner in green shag carpet and intsall lava lamps in your rear deck like they did on pimp my ride last night.
                  But you can't forget the chandelier dome light!!!

DaPro
                  (DaPro)

Comment

Just last night this car club im in had a meet last night and I drove by a big accident and all the cops were givin me the thumbs up I guess Im stright for now but I no ill get some dick head cop tryin to bother me for them...My best boy dad is a captian for goose creek where I live and I remeber I got a 235 dollar ticket for speedin with 4 points and he told the judge he lost it so Im cool... oo yea I was goin 73 in a 50mph lucky and that damn cop was a traffic unit...
                    Ratrod

Comment

im glad I dont like none of that Neon lighting stuff.. To me.. cars with neon lights look like christmas trees. But oh well.. to each their own.
                      Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
                      you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

yea your right but everyone wants a little more attention than the other cars and pros... So I went a little more than others.... I like to be differnet or I try to...
                        Ratrod

Comment

dude!! where tha hell can i git those!!??

Comment

meh, doesn't make the car look better.. nor faster just my humble opinion. needless to say, pa cops don't care what you do, if the lights don't belong on the car (with the exception of fog lights.. they will over look those if they're aftermarket), any accessory lighting is subject to one warning and/or a $94 dollar fine.. no way around it. i got nailed twice for this.. needless to say, i haven't recieved a ticket since then
                            kevin

Comment

If your in South Carolina you should already know what you can and cannot put on your cars you can have any lights any color anywhere on your car but not blue or red. I have blue so I catch alot of attention from cops... But in side my car I have blue neons and my front grill I have a neon and its blue so that is why I went with blue... Ya might think it doesnt make your car look better but it does everyone these days got underbody kits that is gettin old so I went in the rims and I no for damn sure it wont make it faster I like to crew I not no ricer...
                              Ratrod

Comment

i wouldn't lay such a distinction on you.. in fact, i think that paint job is the **** . it's definately something different to do with neon lights

Comment

Working...
                                X