No announcement yet.

Fanilly got Light in dem Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, you are in Goose Creek? I am in Ladson. Hardly any protege owners around here looking to do stuff with their car. I have tagged several
    My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
    JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
    AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

hey its my opinion. Why should the administrator kiss everyones ass? If I think something is gay and looks like ****, i'll say it, i'm not going to hold out on my opinion.

You must be like 17 if you think it looks "pimp ass ****". You'll realize how retarded it is in 4 years. I used to be the same way until I grew the **** up.
      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

All bow down to the never-ending wisdom of the 21 year old male . J/K dude, nothing personal
        02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

Yep im in goose creek, Yes you think it will be gay as hell in 4 years but Ill think it will will be stupied as hell in 4 years but Yea I thinkin hard on the paint job... Yea Landson Im live in Foxborough by stratford forest... Yea I only seen 2 peps with a 1st gen a white one on 16s and a grandmal with a exhault muffler thats about it...every Saturday night I go out to ashley photate for the big car thingy me and my car club meet out there... YOu can miss me im the only one with 4 gray spots and neons in my rims... So ill be out there about 930 or 10... And every sunday I go out to dorcheter Drag strip... TO WATCH....
          Ratrod

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectProtege
            Yep im in goose creek, Yes you think it will be gay as hell in 4 years but Ill think it will will be stupied as hell in 4 years but Yea I thinkin hard on the paint job... Yea Landson Im live in Foxborough by stratford forest... Yea I only seen 2 peps with a 1st gen a white one on 16s and a grandmal with a exhault muffler thats about it...every Saturday night I go out to ashley photate for the big car thingy me and my car club meet out there... YOu can miss me im the only one with 4 gray spots and neons in my rims... So ill be out there about 930 or 10... And every sunday I go out to dorcheter Drag strip... TO WATCH....
            Wow. You gotta learn proper spelling/grammar, or at least close enough to English that it can be understood. A lesson many here need to learn... *cough*Brock....
            ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

yo TheLastMarauder this ANIT english class, I was raised around peps that talk like this and why did you point that out what for...to make me look like school didnt help or just to prove a point that yea I dont speak proper english... And your from auburn come to charleston in sc and see where I grew up and learn how to talk... i only come on tha internet to see new post not to be a perfect typer...
              Ratrod

Comment

Watch out for a silver 3rd gen ES, tinted windows. Always driving around on college park, rivers, ashley phosphate and dorchester (being military and all)
                My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

Comment

Hey if you see this then honk its me... I saw a badass black protege today on saint james ave it much be a 99 or 2000 and it had black 17 or 16in rims with a chrome lip there was too much traffic to catch him....
                  Ratrod

Comment

theres a blue or black one with 18 or 19s and huge spinners on it. looks silly to me. I don't like spinners at all.

Comment

haah YOu think, dont forget goose creek is kinda of ghetto I just graduated form GCHS May 21 and there is alot of cool thing on cars... I saw a Old cutlass at Dorcheters drag racing on 26in rims with spinners... Haah that is tight
                      Ratrod

Comment

i hate spinners, they look ok on the big ass SUV'S but thats it.
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Hey this is how I say it if they anit real they aint **** , becuase around here everyone has adapters... There like 300 for adapters for your rims... There are a couple around hear with real ones and theres a white jimmy with real spinners he in my car club... They all spin at the same time and all start up at the same time...And them fake one youll see the front moving and the back doin nothing or I seen some dude stop at a stop light and the front were movin forward and the rear were goin backwared haha fake as hell...
                          Ratrod

Comment

Working...
                          X