Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
    light blue
    CF on a light blue car? It won't look good AT ALL.... don't do it.
    ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Yuck.

Comment

yes, but soon to be a dark silver with a flake this summer
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

What kind of flake? Hopefully not metal flake....I think if it is like a dark gun-metal the CF will look good, or a lighter Silver... I remember not too long ago I found a link to a place that sells Sheets of Carbon Fiber it runs so much a square foot, then Double sideed tape that Bioootch on...I'll try to find it I think that it is on my other computer. That would probably be easier than modifying a CF sunroof. I think the CF tape looks very tacky I wouldn't do that.

Comment

i'm not sure as to what kind of flake. my girlfriend was talking to me about it, and she said that a flake would look good in it. that, or a light purple or blue pearl. i trust her judgement. i kinda have too considering that she is going to paint it.

yep, that's right, my girlfriend knows how to paint and is going to paint my car this summer for me. and she paints pretty damn good too! all i have to do is help sand it down and help mask it off and do the prep work.

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

Now thats a girlfriend!

Comment

yeah, i think she's a keeper

Comment

Working...
                X