Performance sites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance sites?

I did a search for mazda performace parts/exterior styling and i came across this site...http://performance.aftermarketperformanceparts.com/..they have exhaust spark plugs and etc... anyway, on the site they claim they have side skirts for 63 suten(something).. they said UNIVERSAL..so im guessing their similar to the evo side skirts on corksport.com.....also they say they have a "Rear skirt"..is their such a thing? and has anyone ever seen one..........

BTW, can some one direct me to the clubportege page that has the mazde 1gen body styling sites on it? And yea, i did do a search, but i never came across it again....i'm not to sure who opened the thread, but i do remember his sig....somethin that goes like this "im a kid, hold my hand as i waste my parents hard eanred money on a car" something like that.....if anyone knows what im talkin about, please point me in the right direction. GRACI
    If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

last time I checked adding those bits on actually REDUCE performance... not to mention totally ruin the look of your car... rice cars suck!

the guy with that in his sig is TheMAN and I'm amazed that he hasn't flamed your ass yet....
    Ask me about engine management!

Comment

im not goin for the whole crazy "aggressive look"..all i want is a lower front...maybe a lip of some sort...regular side skirts...those that run in a straight line, no curves. and a plain back bumper...like the one i saw on cardomain.com by "bizob"
      If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

u can get the 626 lip for the front.... if im not mistaken, jitb37 has one with him that he's selling...

bizob's stuff is all custom made except for the front bumper, if i can remember correctly...

Comment

bizob is a member under that same name here too.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
          X