This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pvc Valve Filter

I saw a guy in this forum that has a VW filter between the PVC valve and the Manifold and i cant seem to find the thread on that, there is also another 1st gen , a black one that has something (i asume a filter) there to .

What do you gain with this ? i mean , what is it for ?

I have already seached and i have found nothing
    PLEASE ILUMINATE ME!

First, it's called a PCV valve, not PVC. PVC is polyvinyl chloride . It is plastic!

Second, the filter you speak of is called an "oil catch can".

Comment

Originally posted by ozscorpio7
      I saw a guy in this forum that has a VW filter between the PVC valve and the Manifold and i cant seem to find the thread on that, there is also another 1st gen , a black one that has something (i asume a filter) there to .

What do you gain with this ? i mean , what is it for ?

I have already seached and i have found nothing
      PLEASE ILUMINATE ME!
      Search a little harder.
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...ight=oil+catch
      DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
        First, it's called a PCV valve, not PVC. PVC is polyvinyl chloride . It is plastic!

Second, the filter you speak of is called an "oil catch can".

FIRST I MADE MISTAKE SO WHAT ! I KNOW WHAT PVC IS , SECOND I DID USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION BUT I LOOK FOR PCV VALVE FILTER NOT FOR AN OIL CATCH CAN , THAT IS WHY I NEVER ASK BECAUSE YOU ONLY GIVE INSULTS AND ACT LIKE MY PARENTS

IF YOU ARE GOING TO HELP ME THANK YOU BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO BE RUDE

Comment

Sorry !

But I Always Type In Caps Because Is Easier To Read Not Becasue I Want To Be Rude

I Guest I Started Whit The Left Foot , I´ll Just Have To Post A Diy Or Something To Show Im Not An Assholo

Comment

Sorry !

But I Always Type In Caps Because Is Easier To Read Not Becasue I Want To Be Rude

I Guest I Started Whit The Left Foot , I´ll Just Have To Post A Diy Or Something To Show Im Not An Assholo
            idk edwin did a whole FAQ and hes still an asshole haha

Comment

Sorry !

No, actually it's more difficult to read. That and it's considered rude and improper netiquette.

And Intruder wasn't insulting you, he was informing you. Nobody was being insulting or rude, except for yourself in your second reply. If you want people to help you, try being less of an ass.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
              X