I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back!

I've been out of the protege world for a year and a half, but should be back this coming weekend as long as everything goes well. I don't know if any of you remember me or not
    Current Cars
    2003 Nissan 350z. Touring Edition, Pike's Peak White and dark tint. Some audio work. Twin turbo swap and more audio work over the winter. Wheels and springs this winter.

Past Mazdas
    1994 Mazda Protege DX. DOHC swap in progress. Sold due to a move
    1992 Mazda Protege DX. BPT (GT-X) swap w. Haltech & MSD. Sold before it saw the road
    1996 Ford Probe GT. Flawless. 5-speed. Kept stock. Sold for an LS1

I remember! Welcome back!
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

i dont remember but what are you coming back with??

Comment

I'll probably be picking up Tokes' protege this weekend in Cincy: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20804

looks like it just needs some TLC, and is at a good prices, so... It'll be my daily driver for a bit, but i'll slap a DOHC in it later. For now, I'll just be doin the maintenance on it, and cleaning up the interior and body a bit.
        Current Cars
        2003 Nissan 350z. Touring Edition, Pike's Peak White and dark tint. Some audio work. Twin turbo swap and more audio work over the winter. Wheels and springs this winter.

Past Mazdas
        1992 Mazda Protege DX. BPT (GT-X) swap w. Haltech & MSD. Sold before it saw the road

Comment

Here's my old car: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12763
          Current Cars

Past Mazdas

Comment

thats a real clean lookin ride man,good luck!nice to see someone else from ohio here too!

Comment

welcome back. I remember you and your car.
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I don't remember you, but welcome back!

Happy Motoring!
                02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

hey welcome back
                  When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                  Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                  Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                  So his engine he goosed
                  With much too much boost,
                  And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

I remember you as well! Welcome back...!
                    -------------------------
                    '91 LX
                    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
                    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
                    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

I don't know you, but welcome back.

Comment

I've seen a few of your old post.

Welcome back.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                        98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

I'm glad to see my car is going to AJ... She needs some therapy

She's going through a mid life crisis!
                          1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
                          1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
                          2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
                          2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

Glad to see you're back! Tokes car was tempting, but it's too far away.
                            Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
                            '56 VW Cal Ragtop
                            www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

It's in pretty good condition for the price...once I fix the window that is The glass is sitting in my house, waiting for me to get the camaro out of the garage to install it.
                              Current Cars

Past Mazdas

Comment

Working...
                              X