getting a 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustangjosh67
    i will be posting some pics of the 323 tonight after work, the car is in amazing shape, almost mint. there is no rust, paint is immaculate, the engine purrs. i can't believe i scored one in such good condition.
    Sounds good! (and the exact opposite of mine)
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

sorry it took me so long guys but my camera was broken and i had to get a new one, so here are a few quick pics in the rain of my new 323 and from driving her for the past 2 weeks i must say i am in love.
      '91 323 SE
      Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
      <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

sorry pic didn't work
        i'll try again
        '91 323 SE
        Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

<center></center>

Comment

Here ya go
          Attached Files
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

thanks man how did you do that?
            '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

I went to the URL you tried to link to, and saved the picture from there onto my hard-drive. I then just used the "attach file" thingy at the bottom of the post reply screen.

Comment

ok i think i got it. you already saw the side hot so here's the rear:

here's the front

here's the dash, didn't get a shot of the odometer but just rolled on 67000 yesterday

here's my system for now:

and here's the head unit that powers it:

these are just some quick shots, i will get some better ones. she did have the 17" motegi mr7's on her last weekend but had to take them off because of snow.
                '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

Looks really good! But why do those guages look so bright?

Comment

lol that was the flash from the camera, they almost look white don't they
                    '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

Nice car man, Hope to see u at are Northeast Kent meet this spring?.

Comment

Clean 323, me likey!
                        Dan
                        dreesemonkey

Comment

ok i got some more pics of the 323 with some of the mods i have done so far, nothing big really just some interior stuff.
                          here's an engine shot, the valve cover is pretty clean

here are the new pedals i bought this past weekend, still have to install the gas pedal

here another shot of the pedals from a little farther away

here's the lightning audio 3 way speakers that i am installing the back

and here is the new boot and knob i bought

i am having problems with the boot as you can kinda see. it is a boot from ractive and it has an elastic bottom and i can seem to get it to fit around the ring that was holding the stock boot. if anyone has any ideas that would be great thanks.
                          '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

BP swap... that is my first idea.

Damn the car is really minty.. As minty as the 323 I just picked up for 600 .. The miles is great to .. 67 grand.. Damn that's sweet.

I would definetly look into the BP swap bro. It will be so easy for you to do. The car is already a 5-speed. You can just swap everything over . You can get a BP from the yard for about 350 or so... super sweet if I may say so..

I see that shifter boot is being a pain. There aren't any other shifter boot options out there. I know mazdaspeed west did this also and he got his to somehow wrap..

Damn I can't wait to get the BP in my car.
                            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

a bp sounds very good right about now, i'll have to look into it. yes the boot is being a pain, i'll have to talk to mazdaspeed west and see what he did. btw your new 323 is tight man, i like the color and it looks like it is in as good a shape as mine and you only paid 600 bucks. nice man.
                              '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

I wouldn't swap the engine just yet. You said that one's only got 67k miles on it... why not get what you can out of that? I mean I know it's just the 1.6, but don't count out the little guy.
                                ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Working...
                                X