X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with strength everything is done..
    Carvin Christian

Comment

I broke off two screws in the rotor holes. I sprayed the hole first with PB blaster, as well as around the hub nut. 20 minutes later I tried the screw, and they broke. Then I just got pissed and hit them with a hammer and the both popped off pretty easily. The PB blaster did most of the work, the day before when I tried I got nothing.
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

You guys are upsetting me because i'm up for doing a whole rotor/caliper/pad job all around on my 93 VERRRRRY soon!
        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
        95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
          You guys are upsetting me because i'm up for doing a whole rotor/caliper/pad job all around on my 93 VERRRRRY soon!
          Put it on jackstands, pb blaster the hell out around the hub and the screw hole for the rotors. Blast it a couple of times, let it sit overnight. Get the screw mentioned (the harder the better), and try that method first. If that doesn't work, get out the hammer. They'll come off My 323 rotors were rusted hardcore, but they gave. The screw is the key!
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

Working...
          X