This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just rolled over 65K today
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

My LX is parked for refurbing of a few thing as she is for high way use. It must meet my standards. Before going back on the road.

Brakes are #1 then other things.

The BF 88 323 is the day beater these days, and the old Kenwood cassette must go, I need my CD player.

'Sweet home Alabama!'
      David
      sigpic Ky

Comment

Just hit 168,000 miles monday morning on the way to work. I did an average of mile per year I put on the car today and its about 5300 a year lol.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

160,000km

Comment

Broke 405,000kms on chassis, only 167,000kms on the BP though.
            1993 Mazda 323 - BP conversion, Front cross drilled rotors, Front and rear strut braces, Filled motor mounts, Mx3 seats, BPT conversion in progress SOLD

1993 Mazda Mx3 GS Stock for now

Comment

mine just turned 168,000 this morning. bought it in february of this year with 154,000. holy hell i drive alot. lol

Comment

Originally posted by noisy_cricket94 View Post
                mine just turned 168,000 this morning. bought it in february of this year with 154,000. holy hell i drive alot. lol
                Heh, I used to commute 200 miles one way 6 days a week for my old theater tech job.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
                1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
                1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
                1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
                1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

200 miles one way?? that's insane!!

Comment

That'll get you 40,000 miles in 6 months though. Yes, I was changing my oil literally every week.

1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead

Comment

Originally posted by 808 View Post
                      Heh, I used to commute 200 miles one way 6 days a week for my old theater tech job.
                      holy ****, where was it?
                      sigpic

Comment

my 94 LX has 205,000 miles or 330k kms... all original, and I can't get 3 spark plugs out of the engine... they're seized in there it's been a year... I was told if I try to take them out I'll take the threads with it...
                        91 GT- Li'l Bee (under construction)
                        2013 Honda Accord V6 coupe - 14.7 sec. 1/4 mile

New Thread:
                        Wilyb's 91 Pro GT Rebuild: Li'l B: http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...Rebuild-Li-l-B

Old Threads:

WilyB's 93 GT rebuild worklog : http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-93-GT-rebuild
                        My FE3 worklog thread:http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...ighlight=wilyb

sigpic

Comment

I was driving back and forth from Vancouver to Seattle with occasional trips to Tri-Cities, and Corvallis.

Comment

I am pushing 140k she still has absolutely no lifter tick and perfect compression I bought it over a year ago! It has been on synthetics since I bought it!
                            1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
                            Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
                            R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

Originally posted by 808 View Post
                              I was driving back and forth from Vancouver to Seattle with occasional trips to Tri-Cities, and Corvallis.
                              wow dude, **** that. i wouldn't even commute from camas to portland unless it's a really awesome well paying job. that's nuts.
                              sigpic

Comment

mileage paid for from my house... 40k to start, meals paid if i'm outside the portland metro area.... and it still wasn't enough to keep me there past 6 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X