Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

220,000 and still going aside from replacing the head after going through 4 other bad ones :X but it ran for 1000 miles on a cracked head with 50 lbs of compression in all cylinders haha 1st gen forever!

Comment

I have about 201,000 now, i bought it with 120,000 on it, never have had a problem other than replacing the clutch and basic main.
      93 Tracer LTS-RX7 VAM & filter, UD pulley, SVT focus muffler sold but not forgotten
      87 Mustang LX- MM suspension, stroked and blown
      06 MazdaSpeed 6- MS intake, Corksport TIP, bilsteins
      11 F150 FX4 supercrew Ecoboost
      00 F150 Sport w/bolt ons
      96 mustang gt some MM susp, PM3L rear, motor 100% stock

Comment

My 323 is at 186,060 at the moment. Drove it about 600 miles since I got it last week.
        1987 Acura Integra LS (Now Parting Out)
        1989 Acura Integra LS
        1992 Mazda 323 (Current DD)

Comment

87k... used it for school (around 8kms per day) for 4 years then now for work (around 10kms) per day for 7 years now
          ------------------------------------

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2668885

Comment

Flipped 172,000 this morning. 4000 miles boosted on original motor and still kickin ass
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
              Flipped 172,000 this morning. 4000 miles boosted on original motor and still kickin ass
              sweeeet im on 172,000 too maybe a couple miles off
              I LOVE MY 323

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Going to be like 214K in the next few days, runs great.
                2003.5 MSP Sunlight Silver #1859
                99k(trying to keep under 100k lmao)
                Mam Mani, Pope 3" Downpipe
                Forge Wastegate 10 psi, Ingen CAI
                Poly Motor Mounts
                3" High flow cat, 2.5 Catback with twin loop muffler
                Drilled and Slotted Brakes

Comment

as of today the 323 is at 369,000km. still going strong

Comment

anyone have more than me? 443000km original motor and its been sitting in my garage for two years for paint. i just put 200,000km on my daily driven suppose to be temp car since then, 4g63 powered hyundai elantra now with 325,000km on it
                    91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

173,000 today. 5000 miles boosted
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

117,000 to date

Comment

im on 202,000 on the odomoeter, but the engine was just rebuilt.
                          does that meen in on zero?
                          Next!
                          sigpic

Comment

just flipped 130,000 miles on mine... pretty low milage for a 1990... It got a new clutch at 80, new axles at 100 and rear struts at 120. just regular wear and tear but pretty reliable car considering how i drive it
                            My Cardomain page:
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3208491 -->

Comment

i allready got 1000 miles on the new engine.
                              i need to switch to synthetic soon.
                              maybe on the 4th when my tires come in, ill make a day of it
                              Next!
                              sigpic

Comment

Flipped 174,000 last night
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                                X