This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by progt91 View Post
    anyone have more than me? 443000km original motor and its been sitting in my garage for two years for paint. i just put 200,000km on my daily driven suppose to be temp car since then, 4g63 powered hyundai elantra now with 325,000km on it
    when you gonna get that damn thing painted lol ive done 2 cars up since you started the project lol
    Check out the Pics
    sigpic
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
    Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

Originally posted by 90prtege View Post
      when you gonna get that damn thing painted lol ive done 2 cars up since you started the project lol
      Well maybe if you kept them longer than 2 months......
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

ASSHOLE!!!!! lmfao
        Check out the Pics
        sigpic
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
        Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

1990 DOHC with 261,000 miles. Last 5k running on 3 cylinders because of a burned valve. I'm replacing the cylinder head tomorrow.

Comment

'93 1.6 SOHC, just under 130000kms (somewhere around 80500 miles)

Comment

Originally posted by 90prtege View Post
              Im getting there lol, man im starting to get anxious. this protege is ripping me a new asshole with all the parts, glass and paint ive been getting for it. hopefully in the next week or so the engine bay is painted so i can drop this kl in there.
              91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

94 1.8 sohc 250,000 the other day driving around

Comment

93 lx 202000 today. Looks like hell but runs strong.

Comment

have had the car 3 months now got it with 130171 and it sits today at 131006 lol
                    live everyday like its your last!!!!
                    90 DA9 project car
                    93 BG2: daily beast

Comment

was at 74862 when I did some work on it today...

purchased just over 2 yrs ago with about 68k I think.

Comment

210,000 miles exactly this morning.
                        sigpic

Comment

1994 DX manual all stock, 293000 kms, bought it almost 2 years ago with 260000 kms ( new clutch @ 270000)
                          Alberta , canada

Comment

On the way home from work today she will flip 177,000. Only 10 more miles to go and its 20 miles home.
                            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

220k driving home from work
                              [/IMG]

Comment

175,000km today about 105k miles

Comment

Working...
                                X