This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i opened the garage door and looked at it
    91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by danielb927
      installed cupholders!

now i dont have to wedge my drinks in next to the parking brake
      LOL thats what my gf is for when shes in the car!

Originally posted by progt91
      i opened the garage door and looked at it
      I wish i had a garage door!

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
      I'm trying to decide what to do about the vac leak...
      Fix it?!
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

this is what i did to mine today

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Hmmm...

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
          I'm trying to decide what to do about the vac leak...
          This sucks......air?

lol
          David
          sigpic Ky

Comment

installed the air vent and the ebay coilovers (coilover F*ckin' sucks btw).
            '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
            '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2

Fix it?!
              LMK where it's leaking and where I can borrow a jack and jackstands when I'm away from home and I'll get right on that.

Comment

my new look with da bronze rota's
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Oct01_002.jpg11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	1202027
                Last edited by noodlez; 10-01-2006, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by noodlez
                  my new look with da bronze rota's
                  [ATTACH]19808[/ATTACH]

is this what u did to ur car today? anyways, ****s beautiful dawg what springs u got on there? let me know thanks.
                  '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                  '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

i put them on last night,as for the springs i was going to buy some coilovers but i just cut them **** it, i got another pair of new shocks laying around anyway.plus it feels better than the 323 gt i had with intrax springs.i like that gray hatch **** look good.

Comment

Originally posted by noodlez
                      i put them on last night,as for the springs i was going to buy some coilovers but i just cut them **** it, i got another pair of new shocks laying around anyway.plus it feels better than the 323 gt i had with intrax springs.i like that gray hatch **** look good.
                      looking good noodlez. thats about how my white one looked with the sprints in there. luvin the rims.
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

What's with everybody cutting their springs lately? Wel****ingfare.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                          What's with everybody cutting their springs lately? Wel****ingfare.
                          Too many people trying to be "down" (pun intended) but don't want to do it the right way!
                          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                            Too many people trying to be "down" (pun intended) but don't want to do it the right way!

Haha yeah.

Comment

Sprint springs are the way to go, in my opinion. Softer than the coilovers, but a 2 inch drop compared to most are 1.75 inch, or 1.5 inch. I love my Sprint's.

Comment

Originally posted by TRRC
                                Sprint springs are the way to go, in my opinion. Softer than the coilovers, but a 2 inch drop compared to most are 1.75 inch, or 1.5 inch. I love my Sprint's.
                                Mines only about a 1.5" inch drop (H&R MX3 springs) and my tiebar just barely clears most bs in the road! So i can't imagine a 1.75 let alone a 2 inch drop if you ever consider more serious suspension mods!

Comment

Working...
                                X