Originally posted by Jho
    NGK V-Power plugs. Don't get platinums.
    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercerius
      Thanks.
      You are welcome.

Comment

[IMG][img=http://thumb1.webshots.net/t/18/18/5/44/47/2269544470047911341CUHiGU_th.jpg][/IMG]
        [IMG][img=http://thumb1.webshots.net/t/53/553/1/32/71/2815132710047911341TeRiAx_th.jpg][/IMG]
        [IMG][img=http://thumb1.webshots.net/t/22/22/4/83/14/2026483140047911341NJRXPd_th.jpg][/IMG]

this is what i got for 2.00, the bracket i did 2 months ago and the tip well i got bored at work....
        Last edited by benchracer01; 10-07-2006, 06:31 PM.
        This is our quest; as the tail lights fade into the distance let it not be the jeers of others that say we can not do what others have, but to let the whistle of the bov the whine of our turbo and the roar of our exhaust announce to those who may say it can not be done that we will not go quietly into the night we will not bow to mainstream but rather blow by them doing mach speed laughing our asses off and giving them the one sure sign( ) so that they will understand their place in life when it comes to doubting a driven individual who owns a Mazda BG with a boosted BP

Comment

put it on the backburner (modifications wise)

read : http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27015

Comment

I fixed my vac leak, which turned out to actually be the POS hard plastic injector o-rings. I replaced those and autoX'd. I'll make a thread about the autoX once the times are posted online.

Comment

I installed my Vent Visors and next Saturday I will finally get the damn windows tinted! I'm also going to try and get the supplies I need for painting my new grille, I've had it for about 4 months now and still haven't painted it.

I also found out I have an oil leak somewhere, it's a little dripper, so I'm not too worried about it yet, but hopefully it'll last until I can get a BP thrown in.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

ripped out my carpet, scoured and painted it black..... TRU

pics:

i did this on a whim, inspired this project:

speeeed racer:

here im thinking ok.....what now?:

pro in the NUDE (woot!):

that **** is NASTY, 16 years, never cleaned ONCE:

okay! washed and painted!:

close up on the finsh:

in the car:

next victim:

whaddya think?
                Last edited by sydewayz; 10-08-2006, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Went to the track yesterday, and got race results. Not really happy with them, but it was a bad day, and i was baby-ing the car cuz i had to get it home without it breaking down. drove 2 hours to race. oh well. it was still fun. got to race my friend. almost hung with him, but i was spinning the tires and missed 2nd. he has a LS in his 4 door.

oh, and don't even ask what the times were, they were really really bad.
                  Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                    What were the times? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                      Went to the track yesterday, and got race results. Not really happy with them, but it was a bad day, and i was baby-ing the car cuz i had to get it home without it breaking down. drove 2 hours to race. oh well. it was still fun. got to race my friend. almost hung with him, but i was spinning the tires and missed 2nd. he has a LS in his 4 door.

With my 323 BP and the basic bolt -ons I was able to beat a civic eg dx hatch w/ LS and i/h/ex. I beat him 3 times about a car away and the regular integra ls with the same mod I can beat them about 2 1/2 cars away

my mods were;
                      KnN filter
                      PS headers
                      CF clutch
                      2" piping and mx3 stock muffler
                      adv. timing

it was the weight of the car

so what's the time
                      '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                      '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Times or ban Eric!

Comment

I've seen piss poor times out of protege's dunno. first time @ the track tho eric?
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Well I did this to shut everyone up!(not really) I removed the spacers from my hood. I wanted the clean look again.
                            Attached Files
                            1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

i worked on my shifter situation again....this time i added a bolt to connect the linkage to the body of the car, so it won't drop down onto the exhaust. only thing is....there's some vibration that isn't being dampened now, so i got some good vibrations around 2500 rpms. i've got the boot that initially tore on order from a mazda dealership. then i'll have to get back under there to put that piece on and take the bolt back off....blah. it should be good after that.
                              oh yeah, since the retainer spring wouldn't fit with the new shifter in there, i had to shorten it up a bit so it'll work with the new one.
                              Chris
                              94 protege lx - gone and will be missed
                              2008 Mazda3 - recently acquired

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're Stupid."
                              -John Wayne
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2978373

Comment

Did my first oil change on my Pro this morning. Had to use an adjustable wrench on the drain bolt. I didn't want to get up pull out the sockets. Didn't think it would be so big. Looks like 7/8" maybe. It was also way too tight. I probably pushed about, I dunno 30-40lbs. to get it off. I'd like to punch whomever maintained the car last in the face.

The placement of the filter kinda irked me because I knew it'd be dripping right onto the exhaust, etc and I'd have to wipe it all down. Turned out to be a little mess, but no big deal. Next time I may try making a little oil drip gutter.

It's all good for the next 2500.

Waitin for my NGK V-power plugs to come in the mail hopefully today, maybe tomorrow. And Probably heading over to the local GM Sports Salvage Yard to get a oe MAF for my Trans Am as I think my Granatelli MAF is giving me some issues.
                                Last edited by Mercerius; 10-11-2006, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X