oooo check you out. that's nice.
      Chris
      94 protege lx - gone and will be missed
      2008 Mazda3 - recently acquired

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're Stupid."
      -John Wayne
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2978373

Comment

I took the tools out of my BG to work on the BF axle which decided to not play nice and pop out with the tranny side still IN the tranny!
        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
        95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

liking those lights in the grill did u do that urself there are some that come factory with 2 yellow lights

i just filled a dent in the boot or as u americans say trunk hehe and filled some ugly spoiler holes i vacumed the dog hair off my bucket seat just to have my pitbul rub himself all over it again grrrrrrrrrrr

1990 mazda familia infini 1800 dohc n/a fwd with lsd

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuka323 View Post
            I had 2 nice elderly ladies sideswipe my entire drivers side and total my car, isn't life full of surprises.... and round-a-bouts, damn I hate those things!
            that suck to hear. you just had the tint done and the carpet done.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I had 2 nice elderly ladies sideswipe my entire drivers side and total my car, isn't life full of surprises.... and round-a-bouts, damn I hate those things!
              Dude, that sucks! You're alright, I imagine? Well, it gives you the opportunity to start fresh. Let us know how it turns out.

Comment

New problem...has it happened to anyone?
                After driving for over an hour, my right foot on the gas starts getting awfully hot...even if the a/c is set to cool...it gets really hot in that area, but I can't trace where it comes from.

Comment

Dayum Matt! That really sucks man.

Comment

Originally posted by BADIDAS View Post
                    liking those lights in the grill did u do that urself there are some that come factory with 2 yellow lights
                    There are also some that come clear from the factory.

Comment

recieved my stand alone, lookin forward to the engine ariving sometime in the coming week woo hoo
                      91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by progt91 View Post
                        recieved my stand alone, lookin forward to the engine ariving sometime in the coming week woo hoo
                        What kind of standalone?

Comment

microtech
                          91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                            This is what I like to come home to after a long day at work:
                            Lucky!
                            When are you planning on sporting the jdm goodies?

Comment

Just to let everybody know, I am alright, but the car IS a total loss due to repair fees($2200), but I am going to get everything repaired, panel by panel if I have to, but I have a friend whos Uncle owns a body shop and might be able to help me and may only charge supplies and parts($400), but I'm waiting to see how busy he is, other than that expect the car to be back to fresh and clean by the first of the year if not sooner, I might see about getting a loan to get the whole car fixed/painted and then get my engine swap done, but that's another headache all on it's own, but I'll keep everybody posted and it still remains my DD as the car is still sealed without leaks and drives as it did before the accident.

I'll try to get pics up as soon as it stops raining here.

Later

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                                This is what I like to come home to after a long day at work:
                                WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT???? Ive been looking for one for along time. And I even search fourms & ebay in different countries.

I even got ripped for 250 for one and still never recieved it
                                this is the seller same item different auction

Last edited by TurboProto; 10-27-2006, 10:46 AM.
                                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X