Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that stock black or have you repainted the car? either way it looks amazingly clean. Nice job

Comment

Very nice Jamaican.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
        don't buy the zx2 kit
        no point to buy parts you can't use

front LCA bushings & rear trailing arm bushings are the only compatible ones besides swaybar endlinks

This is true Ryan. I don't want to buy parts that I won't use.

However, buying this kit would make things much easier for me. I just want to buy one kit that has everything I need.

The poly bushing list you compiled is very unorganized and hard for me to follow. Otherwise I might think about going through the list, writing all of the part numbers down, and then going through the website to find each bushing individually.

Comment

Originally posted by jamaican
          notice anything familiar?

yep they're mine now. pure sex i tell you! everyone stares at them...

that is one very clean ride. lookin really good. and im guessing its the side moldings right?
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
            that is one very clean ride. lookin really good. and im guessing its the side moldings right?

Hahahaha you moron.

He's talking about the rims.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
              Hahahaha you moron.

He's talking about the rims.
              well hell the whole car looks good. rims, mouldings,spoiler and the straight body lines. sorry i dont whore as much as you to keep up with everyones rides.forum whore
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

well hell the whole car looks good. rims, mouldings,spoiler and the straight body lines. sorry i dont whore as much as you to keep up with everyones rides.forum whore

Yeah it's a sweet ride.

I just pay attention to detail, and you're always hammered.

Comment

that **** is PIMP jamacian!!

Paint looks great!
                  Eat ****.

Comment

Rims are professionally powder coated high gloss black.

Mouldings are stock GT mouldings (same found on GTX/GTR).

Spoiler is stock GT spoiler.

I didn't realize how attached to those wheels I had gotten until I sold & shipped then saw them on Scott (jamaican)'s car. Must've been the hours of painstaking wet and dry sanding to get them in mint condition for the powdercoaters. Glad they're going to great use!
                    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Switched the 4wd over to synthetic motor oil. Mobil 1 10W-30 full synthetic + Bosch oil filter.

Comment

you got some nice tires on those rims. did they come with the rims? get some black lug nuts to finish it off. I think removing the mud guards will make the car look better too. It should be ok since the weather is starting to get nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackPro
                          you got some nice tires on those rims. did they come with the rims? get some black lug nuts to finish it off. I think removing the mud guards will make the car look better too. It should be ok since the weather is starting to get nicer.
                          rims and tires was on whole package from mike_moss, very good seller!!

i actaully think the muflaps look nice, except the color. i'm going to spray them black to match the car. if i **** it up i'll just remove them or buy another set from someone

right now i'm in the process of spraying the front grill... cuz it's peeling and the paint under it is red... like someone had it red before
                          Originally posted by SleptWithURWife
                          is that stock black or have you repainted the car? either way it looks amazingly clean. Nice job
                          stock black... close-up you can see scratches, paint fading, etc. i'd really likt to get it resprayed
                          Last edited by jamaican; 04-22-2006, 12:20 AM.

Comment

bought some wires msd ignition coil spark plugs and oil... basically time for tune up tommorow =P
                            My Toys =D

Comment

well im sure you all know i work at napa

yesterday i took my spare flywheel down and cut 3 lbs off the back of it

once i get some batterys in my cam i take a few pics
                              eat me

Comment

Getting ready for automatic to manual swap! got new rear caplipers from the j yard that are almost new

Comment

Working...
                                X