• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woot?

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
    noticing a difference in pedal feel?
    Eric are you a Pedal fetishicalist!
    Last edited by riverrunnernky; 03-21-2007, 02:13 PM.
    David
    sigpic Ky

Comment

Replaced my front pads. Then found out my right caliper was leaking, so i replaced it...but now im having piston retraction issues...doesn't wanna go back all the way. Sooo i think i have to rebuild my leak caliper with my spare parts! Wish me luck!

Also took off the black pin stripping from the fender i replaced. Then re-did all the red GT trim Looks much better.

I would have waxed her, but it started to rain.

JACK.
      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

i pulled a big drift with it and then smiled

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass View Post
          What's wrong with the HP+?
          Stopping from 100 to almost a dead stop in a short bit apparently is bad with the rest of the brake system being stock!
          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

i went and picked up my pro last Friday and hadn't had any time to mess with it until today. I cleaned the heck out of the interior using my carpet cleaning machine and warm water (hopefully it won't smell like stale smoke anymore ) removed the stickers from the windows & trunklid and used some steel wool to clean off and assess the body rust (it's not that bad). i noticed that my rear main seal is leaking... kinda sheisty. i then decided i would get a jump start and pull the stock deck so i would be ready to install my aftermarket one when the mounting kit arrives. ~this was a struggle and i loved every minute of it!!~ i tryed to simply remove the deck but it wouldn't move over an inch out of its seat. never having worked on the dash of a BG i ended up tearing apart the whole dash before realizing that it was just hung up on the rear bracket. i now realize that if the deck is jammed in the dash, there is just enough room for a small handed individual to reach back and wiggle the female bracket so that the male end (attached to the deck) will be freed. i would have to use a hook tool. at least now i know the dash of my BG like the back of my hand! here's a pic of the carnage!

i now know that i didn't need to tear it that far down but there is no replacement for knowing the ins and outs of my car. i can't wait to get into the suspension! that's next. GR-2 and Ground Control all around ought to give me a nice ride on 17s.
            i also found the original window sticker when i was rifleing through the car. thought you all would get a kick out of it!! here ya go!

till next time!
            later.
            miss my '93 LX at every corner
            photo album
            Catch me on Facebook

Comment

$14,104! That's hawt
              No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Made a great score today, found a guy breaking 3 proteges and 3 323s, not a regular junkyard, well he had a 323 LX no power windows, the interior panels were all mint so I got all the interior panels 2 rear mudflaps 2 power mirrors and the mirror switch plus the cargo cover, 80 Bucks Canadian for the lot. I have power mirrors already but now I have 2 spares, could not pass them up at the price.

BTW I paid 70 bucks only last week to have a left power mirror shipped to me from a junkyard in Toroto, that included the price of the mirror.

Pat.
                Last edited by sube; 03-21-2007, 07:13 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2 View Post
                  Stopping from 100 to almost a dead stop in a short bit apparently is bad with the rest of the brake system being stock!
                  lol indeed

Comment

Panels

Here are some pictures of the panels I got today. BTW I added some stainless handles in the armrests these panels have a habit of broken door pulls.

Pat.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by sube; 03-21-2007, 08:35 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

PAT! NICE SCORE!!! Love the new interior! Going to keep it blue? My 323 SE's interior is dark and light blue like that, just not power

How were the power mirrors to hook up? Take much work?

JACK.
                      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

headlight on reminder chime.... I know mine doesn't have that, does yours work martiniac?
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                          headlight on reminder chime.... I know mine doesn't have that, does yours work martiniac?
                          If you install the protege LX sub-computer it will magically work (since most of them came with that, presumably). Also the light above the ignition will magically work, you just have to put a bulb in there. Did that to my DX back in the day...
                          Last edited by 1967cutlass; 03-21-2007, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                            Yep, sure does. Everything works in mine except that damn seat-belt light / chime. I unpluged the sensor and will pull the bulb when I install my head unit. I need to grease my window and sunroof tracks but other than that the interior of my Pro is A-1
                            photo album
                            Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by sube View Post
                              BTW I paid 70 bucks only last week to have a left power mirror shipped to me from a junkyard in Toroto, that included the price of the mirror.
                              do you have an extra white driver's side power mirror that you are not using and want to sell? i'd be willing to give you $70 if you shipped me a white one that isn't busted (mine looks like it took a stone). it's on my list of things to start junkyard hopping for. let me know.
                              photo album
                              Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by martiniac View Post
                                Everything works in mine except that damn seat-belt light / chime.

Comment

Working...
                                X