This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bpt323
    what about my ass??? isn't it good enough for you?
    not after i loosened you all up, baby... now it's only good for mammals like white rhinos and the very rare humpback whale that could stick it in and still feel something in that canyon.

it'll be a few years till you're back to normal, but until then, i'll have to move on.
    Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
      what about my ass??? isn't it good enough for you?
      oh man, i thought we had moved on from this. i told it was just a one time thing. but sure...... post pics of YOUR CAR'S ASS, don't want to see the other one.
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

hahhaha
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

from teh rear ftw!
          Attached Files
          Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
            from teh rear ftw!
            mmmm, purrtee
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

it look's sweet definatly better than mulit color.

the way the lighting is makes your car look like its camouflage
              stock blaze red 1992 Mazda Protege DX 5 Speed

Comment

Well I got alot done for a friday night. Started at 9:30pm and its now 1am. No, I'm not a crackhead either. Just didn't want to waste a Saturday of sun, coronas, tequila and carne asada.

Did the brakes, full tune up, changed oil, and bought some of those new headlight bulbs that GE makes (Nighthawks or something). They were like 12 bux cheaper than silverstars(use them on my grand am gt) but seem to be pretty bright behind these faded lenses. And last weekend rice primered her. Did the hood and the trunk first since it had alot of clearcoat peel going on. At least now its bearable. Maybe Sunday will be the all day primer job. Might put the steelies on so I can send the fat fives off to get powerder coated. Now if I can just convince my finace. I've taken over the car for a project but she wants it her way.

Comment

Originally posted by r8derhed5150
                  Well I got alot done for a friday night. Started at 9:30pm and its now 1am. No, I'm not a crackhead either. Just didn't want to waste a Saturday of sun, coronas, tequila and carne asada.

Did the brakes, full tune up, changed oil, and bought some of those new headlight bulbs that GE makes (Nighthawks or something). They were like 12 bux cheaper than silverstars(use them on my grand am gt) but seem to be pretty bright behind these faded lenses. And last weekend rice primered her. Did the hood and the trunk first since it had alot of clearcoat peel going on. At least now its bearable. Maybe Sunday will be the all day primer job. Might put the steelies on so I can send the fat fives off to get powerder coated. Now if I can just convince my finace. I've taken over the car for a project but she wants it her way.

Don't give in to the fiancé. If you do now, it will be a long marriage.

Pics of what you did?

Comment

I'll get some pics up later on this evening, if not tomorrow once I get some more primer on her. Batteries are charging and about to head down to Summit Racing and maybe pick up a magnaflow. I was going to get the springs, but they wont be in stock till the 23rd. As far as giving in, I kinda have to. But I know it wont be too bad. She doesn't want the wheels painted. It's gonna go either way tho. Black or white. The car will probably go black with a purple pearl. Now that I'm seeing this in my head, high gloss black powerder coat on the fat fives, and the interior will go black with purple trim. Thinking black seats with purp centers. I think that will work. Good thing my bosses wife owns an upholstery shop. As far as the motor goes, its got 150000 and runs purfect so I'll probably just leave it alone except for the CAI.

Comment

Originally posted by r8derhed5150
                      I'll get some pics up later on this evening, if not tomorrow once I get some more primer on her. Batteries are charging and about to head down to Summit Racing and maybe pick up a magnaflow. I was going to get the springs, but they wont be in stock till the 23rd. As far as giving in, I kinda have to. But I know it wont be too bad. She doesn't want the wheels painted. It's gonna go either way tho. Black or white. The car will probably go black with a purple pearl. Now that I'm seeing this in my head, high gloss black powerder coat on the fat fives, and the interior will go black with purple trim. Thinking black seats with purp centers. I think that will work. Good thing my bosses wife owns an upholstery shop. As far as the motor goes, its got 150000 and runs purfect so I'll probably just leave it alone except for the CAI.
                      Hold your ground man, be strong.

And go for pink.

Comment

OEM replacement catback exhaust, had to wait a week to get it in at the shop. No one regulary stocks 4WD exhausts I guess! And the rear struts were blown so I put in some KYBs. Still gotta put on new brakes and a couple calipers. Then it'll be ready to become my DD.

-Tyler
                        '88 MX-6 GT - The Never-Ending Project
                        '91 4WD Protege
                        '88 Bronco - 351W

Want to Buy a 4WD Protege?

Comment

well finally got around to painting the egt side skirts and my 92 grill. yes im switching to the older style cause i dont like the toilet bowl symbol. the skirts have only been in my closet for just under 2 years lol. i was going to put the on the white 1 but never got around to paint them.and if anyones wondering i will be painting the mazda red. next weekend i will install them.
                          Attached Files
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

very nice what type of paint did you use?
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
                              well finally got around to painting the egt side skirts and my 92 grill. yes im switching to the older style cause i dont like the toilet bowl symbol. the skirts have only been in my closet for just under 2 years lol. i was going to put the on the white 1 but never got around to paint them.and if anyones wondering i will be painting the mazda red. next weekend i will install them.

why red? doesnt it fade easily?

PS: 3000 posts for bpt323 congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by 323drift
                                why red? doesnt it fade easily?

PS: 3000 posts for bpt323 congrats!
                                My mazda red is still bright and shiny.. and it hasn't exactly been treated well

Today: new crankshaft seal.

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                                91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                                95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
                                96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                                90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
                                98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

Working...
                                X