Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear pads/rotors. Never seen the nice little piston release/tightener there is on the rear calipers. Nice design. Only to find out my rear e-brake cables are broken......

-Tyler
    '88 MX-6 GT - The Never-Ending Project
    '91 4WD Protege
    '88 Bronco - 351W

Want to Buy a 4WD Protege?

Comment

definatly worth the few bucks nex time you have your block out and head off

stops stuff from expanding and moving around
      eat me

Comment

as of 1:47am on wednesday the 10th

as of 3pm wednesday the 10th

as of monday at 7pm after ironing out some issues.

i had the motor pulled wednesday, thursday i picked up the new motor and tore it down, friday i built motor (dropped head off at machine shop), saturday i got the motor in but it did not start, it was too late to continue tinkering with it (9pm). sunday i didnt touch it (stupid mothers day ) then monday i got it running.

now keeping in mind that i work 2am to 11am ish so all this work (except monday) was done around work and sleep.
        There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i got ening pulling down 1 hour or less pulled with cherry picker by my self .
            eat me

Comment

Radiator and OLF today. Almost ready to be daily driven so I can start the engine swaps on my MX-6s :D

-Tyler
              '88 MX-6 GT - The Never-Ending Project
              '91 4WD Protege
              '88 Bronco - 351W

Want to Buy a 4WD Protege?

Comment

new starter & intermediate shaft bearing..... working in progress.
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Coolige graduation today, so I'll just be driving mine around.

Comment

Picked up a familia grill today. Now my car has a matching problem.
                    Last edited by 323Foreword; 05-20-2006, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 323Foreword
                      Picked up a familia grill today. Now my car has a matching problem.
                      I wouldn't exactly consider that a problem.

Looks awesome!

Comment

I GRENADED my transmission

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323

Comment

I contemplated working on her, and putting the passenger side familia mouldings on. But Im gonna wait till tomorrow. Nicer day
                            Eat ****.

Comment

got the grill on yesterday. skirts might go on 2day. pics to follow.and i need to change my sig pic. i left the mazda white to keep some of the soul of the white pro alive.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Turpro; 05-21-2006, 01:39 PM.
                              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
                                got the grill on yesterday. skirts might go on 2day. pics to follow.and i need to change my sig pic
                                son of a bit**. damn drill died on me.got one side half complete. the metal rail(no 3m tape here)is mounted. just have to drill the bottom for the screws then i can mount it. heres a couple of pics.yes i had a flat. picking up the tire 2moro.
                                Attached Files
                                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                                X