This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MazKid
    Well I've got the family lawyer working on the 87 in a 60 ticket, and evidently before they can proceed the county I got the ticket in is requiring for me to take the course. It could be worse...one of my friends got a 105 in a 55 ticket and as of 2PM today he's got 48 hours of solitary confinement, yes, that's right, he's stuck in a room at the police station(I think) for 48hrs with only books to read and sleep to be had.

Now then, the 50 in a 35 I'm getting this other lawyer to do...he's like a ticket lawyer so he just gets it reduced to a fine, no points.

I'd pay any fine, it's the points I don't want. Can't ruin my $70/month insurence for both of my cars. Plus I bet I'll get more tickets in the future so if I just pay it and get points before I know it my license would be gone.
    That's sweet. I'd pay hundreds in fines if it meant no points on my license.

My insurance is outrageous, and my driving record is colorful.

Comment

drop it already lol. looking good
      Coilover sleeves are on the way, they will be here tomorrow. My KYB GR2s will be here wednesday, and the Pro will be lowered Thursday! (About time.)

Comment

Originally posted by TRRC
        Coilover sleeves are on the way, they will be here tomorrow. My KYB GR2s will be here wednesday, and the Pro will be lowered Thursday! (About time.)
        What coil over sleeve kit?

Comment

Bomz. Off ebay. Very inexpensive. I'll let yall know how they perform.

Comment

Originally posted by TRRC
            Bomz. Off ebay. Very inexpensive. I'll let yall know how they perform.

Haha, I bet they're going to bounce.

I've got the Weapon R's, and they're kinda cheap and bouncy too, but I'm going to order some Eibach springs for the sleeves.

Comment

Well I've got the family lawyer working on the 87 in a 60 ticket, and evidently before they can proceed the county I got the ticket in is requiring for me to take the course. It could be worse...one of my friends got a 105 in a 55 ticket and as of 2PM today he's got 48 hours of solitary confinement, yes, that's right, he's stuck in a room at the police station(I think) for 48hrs with only books to read and sleep to be had.

Now then, the 50 in a 35 I'm getting this other lawyer to do...he's like a ticket lawyer so he just gets it reduced to a fine, no points.

I'd pay any fine, it's the points I don't want. Can't ruin my $70/month insurence for both of my cars. Plus I bet I'll get more tickets in the future so if I just pay it and get points before I know it my license would be gone.

Must be nice to pay just $70 a month on 2 cars. Try $400 a month.
              c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5

What did you do, crash into your insurance company's building?

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                  What did you do, crash into your insurance company's building?

3x last time was the wifes fault

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

3x last time was the wifes fault
                    .......Oh women drivers. Say no more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                      .......Oh women drivers. Say no more.
                      I tried to find the pics but the wife hid them on me.

Comment

jack ****...but i should have car returned by this weekend :-)

Comment

Oh yeah ............drove through a really big puddle and ripped off the plastics from under the car. Then broke the Radiator fan control sensor thigamabob trying to move the CAI.

Comment

just received yesterday some chinese mazda emblems, now to figure out which way it goes

Comment

I only have liability(because that's all I need!) and have a clean record with only 1 accident that was split-fault so my insurence didn't go up from that(though it was $980 to get the 323 fixed). I guess I'm lucky...

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                              On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                              My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

I only have liability(because that's all I need!) and have a clean record with only 1 accident that was split-fault so my insurence didn't go up from that(though it was $980 to get the 323 fixed). I guess I'm lucky...
                                Well two of three accidents come off in about 4 months so my insurance will be going down for next policy year.

Here are those pics JHO
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X