Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I replaced my water pump, timing belt, thermostat, and i'm about to go check my timing.
    ClubProtege

Comment

Wished really hard for it to be fixed but didn't happen so I kicked her.
      c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
        I started my car this morning for work and found egg all over the hood and windshield, all over the wipers and down in the cowling.

Man that **** is hard to clean off.
        Probably the same guys that smashed your windshield. It was not me ! I have an alibi !

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Put some Auto-Rx in the transmission, used loctite blue on the lose caliper bolts, some anti-squeal on my front brakes, and cleaned the old valve cover.
          2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Wished really hard for it to be fixed but didn't happen so I kicked her.
            I find it works better to pet her nicely, slowly & in all the right ways....... you cruel bastard don't kick her.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

went to the EMS tuner to drop off teh temp sensor i forgot....anyway i saw the 323 come to life today...and my friends..it was good....VERY good.

updates soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                I find it works better to pet her nicely, slowly & in all the right ways....... you cruel bastard don't kick her.

She likes it rough

Comment

hahaha
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

stare at it and trying to figure out if its the head gasket or the damn head cracked..
                    My Toys =D

Comment

Originally posted by ScOrTGtC
                      stare at it and trying to figure out if its the head gasket or the damn head cracked..
                      Just beat it till she tells what's wrong with her
                      2005 Mazda 3

Comment

I sense some hostility here lately.

Comment

ngk v power spark plugs
                          oil/filter

bought a 1993 G box that was rebuilt on 9-14-04 (apparantly) at the JY for 54$

Comment

Jo sounds like someone is out to get you?

Drove it. Beat on it. Toasted Mark through some twisties.

Comment

do you even own a bg lisa ????

Fixing a fuel leak in the gas tank....hopefully permanent this time. 6th time ugh
                              Fresh air is good right about now

Comment

Drove mine to work, then to the defensive driving course I've gotta take because of my first ticket(gotta take care of the 2nd one now, tomarrow prolly). Since mapquest gave me the wrong directions to where the course was being held, it forced me to drive a pretty good distance to find the place.

I have to say, even though it's still loud and crappy sounding, the right front brake makes noise, the motor mounts are weak, and there's a clicking sound from the left front during cornering, the car runs amazing these days. The past 2 weeks I've driven it more than the Miata, and that really does say a lot.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Working...
                                X