X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they are in love awwwwwwwwww
    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Dropped my coilovers all the way down, painted my wheels (again) painted my grille, and took some pics. More info in the exterior thread.
      Attached Files

Comment

car does look good TRRC but i like your wheels way better with the polished lip. really starting to like the sube bumper too.
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

... sad day

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
            ... sad day

What happened ?

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

did someone finally buy it? looks like you kept your interplay bumper though.
              Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

his friend came to get it
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                  did someone finally buy it? looks like you kept your interplay bumper though.

He sold that separately.

That sucks Chad, but at least you have the red rocket.

Comment

Sorry to see it go, I'm getting rid of one of my cars. But I washed my other car and I put a special glaze on the paint to shine her up (automatic transmission fluid). she cleans up nice! This is what she loked like at 6 am this morning
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by TurboProto; 07-18-2006, 02:56 AM.
                    1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

I installed fog lamps under the rear bumper to replace my non-functional reverse lights. They also provide a little retaliation to tailgaters in the middle of the night....

-She's ugly as sin, but she goes like hell-
                      Current Mods: 41k B8 swap, Megan Racing strut tower bars front and rear, 15"x6" Saturn alloys, Hankook K106 195/50/15 tires, KYB GR-2's, Redline synthetic gear oil, BMW VDO speedometer, Achrotech tachometer, high flow glasspack muffler, removed power steering, air conditioning, and ALL non-essential interior parts.

The Plan:
                      Custom interior in black and tan, Port and Polished head with high performance cam and custom header and intake manifold, dual webbers, 2.25" center-exit exhaust, eibach springs, front lip, 15x6.5" Rotas on Falken tires. We'll just call it the jewelbox.

"This is an intense little car, bro."- Drew

"What the f**k?... What the f**k?.... What the f**k?"-- The guy giving my safety check as he walked around the car

Comment

Originally posted by Proto420
                        Sorry to see it go, I'm getting rid of one of my cars. But I washed my other car and I put a special glaze on the paint to shine her up (automatic transmission fluid). she cleans up nice! This is what she loked like at 6 am this morning

Damn! That looks really good. I'll have to try that next time I wash mine.

Comment

i just replaced my fuel pump and fuel filter...in a covered parking space...@ my apt complex....and need i remind y'all that it's a freakin inferno in AZ right now!? swamp ass like a mofo! but it had to be done. i wish i was able to jack it up and use a garage instead, but couldn't bring it to a friend's house to do it cuz it may not have made it over there. the fuel issue i was posting a thread about before probably wasn't a sediment buildup issue.
                          i made a fuel pump from an earlier ford probe fit on there. all that was mainly different was the wiring so we just used that one when i drove it over from albuquerque. apparently there was a whole lot more that was different. think my vehicle finally recognized it as a foreign object(haha domestic part!) and would shut off my fuel supply every now and again. luckily it never happened while on the freeway. it was a lot noisier than the OEM one too, so it's cool that the new one is all quiet and stuff. just hope that the parts did the trick, and i can worry about other stuff to get for my car....like a pwr window motor for the driver's side. it's a pain in the ass having to open the door everytime i'm at a drive thru, or when i badge in/out to work @ the security gate. sheesh.
                          Does anyone know if the window motors are side specific? Or can i move a workin one to the driver's side? i know there are rivets, which is simply bull**** that they did that but oh well. i got a drill. it's all good. Peace.
                          Chris
                          94 protege lx - gone and will be missed
                          2008 Mazda3 - recently acquired

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're Stupid."
                          -John Wayne
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2978373

Comment

My dad fixed my Protege today. The whole radiator fan deal.

The connector got corroded. That was it. I couldn't figure that out. I mean, I disconnected it, re-connected it, no luck, I thought it was the relay or the fan switch. Then again, I didn't properly diagnose it like he did. That's why he's a Mazda Master tech, he knows what he's doing.

So in the end it was just that connector. Had it run until the fan came on(took a long time too, even though it's 100F outside with the garage doors open, must be that awsome new radiator I got at the junkyard a few weeks back. Fan came on, problem solved. Drove it around my test track, drives great, and the A/C is much better than my Miata's(well the Protege is more insulated and all). Yey!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Picked up the new toy today and ...................The interior looks like ass. But luckily I already have a black interior to go in. There is NO RUST on this car but plenty of dings and a couple of easy dents. Now for the ......well lets just say..............As i was driving down the road something caught my eye.................it was..........well..............a bug. Paid no mind untill I got home........popped the trunk and checked out the dual 10" visonic subs that came with the car...........picked it up and..........well............IT WAS AN INVASION FROM HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard of all kinds of dwellers seeking refuge in cars but this was a first for me............can you guess what I found??

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
                                Picked up the new toy today and ...................The interior looks like ass. But luckily I already have a black interior to go in. There is NO RUST on this car but plenty of dings and a couple of easy dents. Now for the ......well lets just say..............As i was driving down the road something caught my eye.................it was..........well..............a bug. Paid no mind untill I got home........popped the trunk and checked out the dual 10" visonic subs that came with the car...........picked it up and..........well............IT WAS AN INVASION FROM HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard of all kinds of dwellers seeking refuge in cars but this was a first for me............can you guess what I found??
                                A bug? Crickets?

Pics of said car and infestation situation?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Working...
                                X