Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rewelded the damn right exhaust tip for the 4th time. Seems pretty strong now, and better aligned.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

took out the seats in my rx7 so i can try to put them in the pro tomorrow.
      my cars

Comment

I've done nothing lately, as I paid for the parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary trip to Vegas, and 3 nights at the Venetian. They lost their asses, so no money for me. Still haven't got the clutch in. Waiting to get some time off because I want to get the clutch, axles and ZX2 swaybar installed in one shot. Damn job, I hate it.
        Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
        '56 VW Cal Ragtop
        www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Thought about all of the crap I need to buy for it before it is even driveable again.

Comment

I'm a little late with this post, but I installed my MX-3 Seats in the front(rear needs a repair) and also my new Head Unit, this was all done within the last week, I keep promising pics, but I can't find the time right now.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuka323
              I'm a little late with this post, but I installed my MX-3 Seats in the front(rear needs a repair) and also my new Head Unit, this was all done within the last week, I keep promising pics, but I can't find the time right now.

How do you like 'em Matt?

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                How do you like 'em Matt?
                They're awesome, I can't believe how much more supportive they are and the color goes nicely with the tan interior. I need to stitch up the small tear in the rear seat and get that in the car too, once that's done the interior of my car is pretty much done if you don't count the tint.

Comment

installed dash from other pro now p/mirror , power locks and clock do not work
                  c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

They're awesome, I can't believe how much more supportive they are and the color goes nicely with the tan interior. I need to stitch up the small tear in the rear seat and get that in the car too, once that's done the interior of my car is pretty much done if you don't count the tint.
                    like as in no more modifications done? if so, good on ya and congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by 323drift
                      like as in no more modifications done? if so, good on ya and congrats!
                      Exactly, if you wanna get into the smallest of details, then I guess you could count new floor mats, but Idon't really need them, I'm also looking for new auto belts, but I also don't need those, but I am done completely with the modifications to the interior, now it's just little crap like the above mentioned.

I'm excited about that, now I can focus on the exterior which should be done by December. I go to school in Phoenix for 3 years and will be living with my Uncle who will be helping me install the BP I haven't seemed to have time for lately, by the way, the N/A build-up involves one very expensive word, say it with me...... T-O-D-A, oh yeah, it's gonna be a killer.

Later.

Comment

Oh this fu$king car is driving me nuts. 3 times in a week it's refused to start. When it won't start, it's not getting any fire to the disty. I pulled some of the fuses in the engine bay fusebox and switched them, it ran. 2nd time, that wouldn't work. Messed with the alarm, it fired up. Today, it was the fuses again.
                        I've replaced the ignitor, coil, and was about to replace the PCM. I may have to replace the fusebox in the engine bay. ****ing POS
                        Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
                        '56 VW Cal Ragtop
                        www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

MX-3 seats are money!

You haven't tinted it yet?

Exactly, if you wanna get into the smallest of details, then I guess you could count new floor mats, but Idon't really need them, I'm also looking for new auto belts, but I also don't need those, but I am done completely with the modifications to the interior, now it's just little crap like the above mentioned.

I'm excited about that, now I can focus on the exterior which should be done by December. I go to school in Phoenix for 3 years and will be living with my Uncle who will be helping me install the BP I haven't seemed to have time for lately, by the way, the N/A build-up involves one very expensive word, say it with me...... T-O-D-A, oh yeah, it's gonna be a killer.

Later.

Sounds like a promising future for you Matt. I've got plans for a little N/A work too.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Comment

end of the road.

the 323 has been towed. GTR bumper, hood vents.. all gone. the power windows on the 323... gone. i dont think i can get it back either since transfer of title was never completed. registration and the title was never transferred to me becuase i could'nt get it smogged.. when they towed it, they listed an owner that owned it way back in the day. and since i have no ****ing clue who that is, i dont think they'll authorize me to come pick it up. i turned all that stuff into DMV when i was applying for the transfer. sucky, but now i am offically mazda-less.
                            Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

BIll it sounds like you have wiring issues. Something is blowing your fuses simple as that.
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                                the 323 has been towed. GTR bumper, hood vents.. all gone. the power windows on the 323... gone. i dont think i can get it back either since transfer of title was never completed. registration and the title was never transferred to me becuase i could'nt get it smogged.. when they towed it, they listed an owner that owned it way back in the day. and since i have no ****ing clue who that is, i dont think they'll authorize me to come pick it up. i turned all that stuff into DMV when i was applying for the transfer. sucky, but now i am offically mazda-less.

Damn Dave, that sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X