X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jho
    Less oil pressure at idle?
    Yes but when its cold its fine as well as standing at the light, etc. Just if the car sits for about 10-30 mins and i turn it on tick tick tick tick for like 30 seconds or so even when reving it.
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

shim your oil pump.... end of story
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
        shim your oil pump.... end of story
        You make it sound so easy!
        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

really it is. 3 1/4" SS washers fromt he hardwarestore & a ten metric an dthats about it, besides a pair of pliers.
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

well it ain't what i did to my BG but what i am going to do today . I bringing it home.
            I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

i took my BG GTR block and parts to the machine shop (2 hours away) and had him start checking everything and having him polish the crank. thinking about taking my clutch and flywheel and pulley down to have him balance it all.

also, didn't happen today but on wednesday, i got rid of another honda that was taking up room on the road. your welcome....... (my neck is already thanking me......)
              Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

i ordered a short shifter for the burgundy pro. those long shifts feel well.....long! lol!
                Chris
                94 protege lx - gone and will be missed
                2008 Mazda3 - recently acquired

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're Stupid."
                -John Wayne
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2978373

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                  also, didn't happen today but on wednesday, i got rid of another honda that was taking up room on the road. your welcome....... (my neck is already thanking me......)
                  confused

Comment

Sold it Im guessing?

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil
                      confused
                      totaled it.
                      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                        really it is. 3 1/4" SS washers fromt he hardwarestore & a ten metric an dthats about it, besides a pair of pliers.
                        You forgot the taking the oil pump out part!

Comment

Well i retorqued my finally put on front ST sway bar and took some pics of it along with a more upto date engine bay pic and please don't mind the mess/dirt/dust!

Comment

Originally posted by RonBurgundy
                            i ordered a short shifter for the burgundy pro. those long shifts feel well.....long! lol!
                            I used one from a civic before and it only cost me $12. It fits.
                            '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                            '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                              Well i retorqued my finally put on front ST sway bar and took some pics of it along with a more upto date engine bay pic and please don't mind the mess/dirt/dust!

Ok, now on this one Im not gonna talk ****. YOur eNgINe bAY is CleAN hOmIE! I liek that ST set-up u got there.
                              '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                              '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Swapped out distributor and coil with other pro. New plug wires. adjusted timing , idles smoother. Still gets 10 mpg.. . Not throwing codes. Tire pressure at 34 psi , cat is new , all sensors are connected will prob go to the shop and hook it up to a snap-on scanner to see if they work. The only thing I was thinking it might be the A/C compressor not disengaging but when I turn the A/C switch off the air warms up turn it on the air gets cold...but the A/C condensor fan remains on all the time. hmmmmmmmmm
                                c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Working...
                                X