This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need soem new carpet
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Last edited by 1967cutlass; 09-15-2006, 04:34 PM.

Comment

i wannnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa top spoiler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

took my drivers side interior door trim off to try and pop a dent out... yea it didnt work i couldnt get to it. also realized my speakers suck ballls so i'm gettin new ones. took the rear deck panel off and those speakers suck too so i decided not to hook them up again (they were disconnected b/c the wires were loose) so long story short i figured out i need new stuff. also broke part of the door trim panel taking it off

pics to come later
          1990 Mazda Protege SE

cone air filter
          exhaust tip
          lx gauge cluster
          cupholders

Custom Sound System:

pioneer 4800mp headunit
          kenwood 1660s 6.5" front speakers
          kicker DS60 6.5" rear speakers
          2 MTX Roadthunder 12" subs in custom sealed boxes
          Profile AP700M mono sub amp (350 watts RMS)

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay
            I haven't been in Texas. Its gonna be my first time to go there. She's been living in there for 7 years I think but anyways, my flight is tomorrow morning.

Thanks guys

Oh, btw I think its at Coperras ...ahhh... something. I forgot.
            Where in texas dose your sister live?
            Is she hot? Single?

Comment

Originally posted by sube
              Daze thinks we should post pics of what we say we do, I find that offensive as this is basically saying we are lying. It would be pretty pathetic to say you did something that you hadn't. Whatever happened to trust, Daze says that white Protege is his and we take it at face value. However how do we know it is really his. Okay point made when someone says that they have done something believe until proved otherwise. Anyway here are some pics of the carpet.

Pat.
              carpet and the detail look awsome. thats one clean ass 323.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
                carpet and the detail look awsome. thats one clean ass 323.
                Thanks, the little 323 is mint with zero rust.

Pat.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 99protegeGTR
                  i want bottom spoiler
                  I want you to give up MY avatar that I made with MY laptop and MY GT4/PS2.

I don't care that you want to use it, it's just MY avatar and 2 members with the same avatar gets confusing at a quick glance. Ok?

Since I'm already posting in this thread, I drove my BG to school then to work. My brother took my turbo and oil line to the turbo guy he gets work done at...he's out now so I don't know if he got my oil lines, but I hope so.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                  On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                  My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by Denis
                    Where in texas dose your sister live?
                    Is she hot? Single?
                    married with family Texas boy I miss Cali weather.
                    '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                    '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Originally posted by sube
                      Daze thinks we should post pics of what we say we do, I find that offensive as this is basically saying we are lying. It would be pretty pathetic to say you did something that you hadn't. Whatever happened to trust, Daze says that white Protege is his and we take it at face value. However how do we know it is really his. Okay point made when someone says that they have done something believe until proved otherwise. Anyway here are some pics of the carpet.

Pat.
                      Looking really good.

I need to find me a new carpet as well.

Comment

Cool look

Originally posted by Tjay
                        they are the same exact rims as the gray car that I have on the left pic. I just painted it charcoal gray with polish lip.
                        It really gives it an ID look.
                        David
                        sigpic Ky

Comment

Drained 15 gallons of water out of the trunk
                          c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

jesus!
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

holy sh*t that's a lot of water!

Comment

ok...for some reason my post in the previous page didn't show...so I will ask again. Could anybody mention which user was it that had swapped his center control panels for the MX-3's?

Comment

Working...
                                X