• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinda reminds me of this

Comment

WOW, id say that snake saw better days
      V-TEC killed it hahaha
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

lol...now THAT's a serpentine belt!!!!!!!

Comment

lol
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
            Yes, you need to remove rear deck lid and side bolsters to access mount bolts.
            On what?

On a 1st gen protege, you don't need to remove the rear deck lid to get at the rear strut mount bolts. You get one in the trunk, and the other by unclipping the ends of the seats, if that's what you're calling side bolsters.

Comment

Originally posted by jamaican
              kinda reminds me of this

......and that is just ****ing disgusting. Imagine having to clean that up?

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                there was one baby...i didn't have the stones to pull off the fender liner and mudflap to check for more...need more ammo (raid...and a zippo...lol)

This is the second one i've found around my house. And ya, right after the pics i squashed it into jam.
                Aren't those the deadly ones? Those red marks make it a certain type of spider i forget the specifics. Reck loose maybe?! Yuck nasty lookin!
                **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                  On what?

On a 1st gen protege, you don't need to remove the rear deck lid to get at the rear strut mount bolts. You get one in the trunk, and the other by unclipping the ends of the seats, if that's what you're calling side bolsters.
                  Yes, on a 1st gen. Protege.

I've done it from the trunk and for the 20seconds it takes to remove the rear deck lid, I prefer to do it that way.

Yes, that's a side bolster.
                  My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                  - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                    Aren't those the deadly ones? Those red marks make it a certain type of spider i forget the specifics. Reck loose maybe?! Yuck nasty lookin!
                    Those are black widows (in the pic). They are deadly and their poison causes systemic reactions usually which basically means you get really sick. They have antivenin for them and even if you get bit you probably won't die. Brown recluses don't really kill anyone, but their bites usually cause a local necrotic (skin begins to rot around the bite basically) reaction that isn't as fatal when untreated as the black widow's systemic reaction. Anyway black widows are ****ing scary but unless you bother them they probably won't bite you.

The more you know *rainbow*

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
                      Those are black widows (in the pic). They are deadly and their poison causes systemic reactions usually which basically means you get really sick. They have antivenin for them and even if you get bit you probably won't die. Brown recluses don't really kill anyone, but their bites usually cause a local necrotic (skin begins to rot around the bite basically) reaction that isn't as fatal when untreated as the black widow's systemic reaction. Anyway black widows are ****ing scary but unless you bother them they probably won't bite you.

The more you know *rainbow*
                      Well thank you Bill Nye the science guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                        Well thank you Bill Nye the science guy.
                        LOL well he asked didin't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuka323
                          I had a bruise on my forehead for a week from working on my last car and had a large brown spider fall off the underside of the bumper onto my chest while I was on a creeper, it scared me so much I tried to sit up under the car, and well I hit my head on the gas tank.

Damn Spiders!
                          that is pretty funny... OW!!!!!
                          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Here are the pics from today and yesterday's work

Today
                            swapped over the miata wheels w/ azenis'

Properly installed my rear strut tower bar. not bothering with the front til i do the motor swap

Yesterday
                            with the fuel tank divided, i used the driver side for the fuel-cutoff switch

Layed the 18g wire under the carpet heading to the center console

what you see when u open the arm-rest

after u pull away the change bucket, the switch is visible at the far rear

this is with the rear panel in the console taken off, much easier to see the switch

it's a tight fit for me to get my hand down to the switch going through the armrest, so if u have bigger hands, you're defianlty not gonna make it. but they're are easier way of getting to it. Just doubt anyone... besides joel would think of it. heh, well besides the back panel comin off ofcourse

Here is the peice of plexi-glass i painted both sides black to cover the emptyness where the stero face would be. since no stereo yet, i didnt wanna see the damn wires.. and this works well. may either put the gauges here, or a stereo in time
                            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                            Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

damn you & your AWD im jealous... that cuphold piece has to go tho.

Comment

How can you not have music in your car?

Comment

Working...
                                X