Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if you were to add up the price of all the suspension parts you've purchased and installed so far, the tag would come to...?
    I plead the 5th
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
      I plead the 5th
      LOL its like thinking about how much money you'd spend on a girlfriend in said amount of time. Best NOT to know!
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

I got a dome light with the map lights from a 626, a little modification and it is now in the 323. Pics will follow.

Pat.
        sigpic

Comment

Dome light

Some pics of the dome light from a 626 in a 323.

Pat.
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ben View Post
            Spun it into a light pole. Bashed in the A-pillar. Windshield gone, drivers door, dashboard moved, quarter panel, etc. Still runs though, but unsafe to drive. Will be getting it towed. NOTE: traction on all season radials goes down distinctly at 15 degrees.

The car has a full set of ZX2 shocks & struts, plus Cusco front camber plates. I've got parts in the garage & basement to do the LX front brake conversion (calipers with full rebuild kits, rotors, wheel bearing seals, and junkyard spindles). I just also got roadrace engineering front lower tie bar.

Not sure whether to part off good stuff & trash, or look for "new" BG.

Bad day.
            Damn, that sucks. Car's totalled.

Are those ZX-2 S/R shocks? What springs? Can I call dibs on them if you sell them?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

dome light looks great, did it mount the exact same way the stock one did?

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
                dome light looks great, did it mount the exact same way the stock one did?

I had to change the wire plug to the 626 style that meant cutting the one off the 323 domelight and soldering it to the 626, also had to trim the headliner so the bigger dome light would fit flush with the headliner, one speed nut on one hole in the roof brace to catch a screw. Not hard just invest a little time.

Pat.
                sigpic

Comment

Sleeper,

Make me an offer on the camber plates, you've got first dibs. The goodies will go up next week when I get the car back to the house to dismantle. Things to go, all with less than 5000 miles:

1. ZX2 struts & springs, with ZX2 spring perches.
                  2. Front Cusco camber plates
                  3. Rebuilt Autozone alternator
                  4. Front ball joint, right side
                  5. Front CV shaft, auto trans, right side, Autozone rebuilt

I've also got:

1. RX7 B-code VAF, still in the box that RielDeal sent it in.
                  2. Roadrace Engineering lower tie bar, never installed (just got here Monday)
                  3. Miata 14" 5-spokes with BF Goodrich All Season 195/60HR14's

Things I can return but will take a parity offer on:

1. import LX discs
                  2. LX caliper rebuild kit
                  3. LX new caliper pins
                  4. LX caliper brake hardware
                  5. Front wheel seals
                  5. Hawk HPS front pads

I will post in the "for sale" section once they're off the car.
                  2003 Protege LX, MSP springs, Tokico HP shocks, MSP front strut brace, Racing Beat rear sway bar. Need tires & better speakers....

Comment

Accidentally ALMOST ran it out of gas. this time it only got 25mpg, which is extremely unusual. I guess it's possible that it's due to my larger tires and my recent driving habits, but I'm gonna take it easy this tank and if it happens again, I'll have to start looking for problems.

Comment

Originally posted by ben View Post
                      1. ZX2 struts & springs, with ZX2 spring perches.
                      Are these ZX-2 SR struts?
                      What springs are they?

I call DIBS if they are SR struts and depending on the springs.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

sube: you should do a how to with pics. that looks great. alot better than the bulky ass one thats in mine.
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2 View Post
                          LOL its like thinking about how much money you'd spend on a girlfriend in said amount of time. Best NOT to know!
                          The only difference between the two, is that you can have sex with your gf...and not be called a freak by everybody else o_O

Comment

best to stick to the cars, they never leave you & treat you like ****.
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                              best to stick to the cars, they never leave you & treat you like ****.
                              they never treat you like **** until they break. they hardly break, but when they do, it's a bitch.
                              Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

breaking isn't treating you like ****, thats just ( in need of repair/maintainence- similar to women)

Comment

Working...
                                X