feeling like a poser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feeling like a poser

Today I was staring at my car and realized basically all I had was a DX with 3 of the LX perks DOHC 1.8 , G-series trans and rear disks everything else is just cosmetic. I feel like a poser. Tomorrow I'm gonna buy me some DX stickers to slap on the fenders .
    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

i dont think so. arent u doing the mx3 swap. if so just get some gs stickers for it
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
      Today I was staring at my car and realized basically all I had was a DX with 3 of the LX perks DOHC 1.8 , G-series trans and rear disks everything else is just cosmetic. I feel like a poser. Tomorrow I'm gonna buy me some DX stickers to slap on the fenders .

i agree.
      ClubProtege

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
        i dont think so. arent u doing the mx3 swap. if so just get some gs stickers for it
        I was gonna do the swap but decided against it since I dont have a garage. Now I am just gonna grab the parts I can and give the car away for free.

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
          I was gonna do the swap but decided against it since I dont have a garage. Now I am just gonna grab the parts I can and give the car away for free.
          what will be left and whats missing
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
            what will be left and whats missing

Whats left: Entire suspension , Engine , Tranny , ECM , Wiring harness , basically everything under the hood , Sheet metal , Lights and Lenses , Canadian head liner done in white mink.

Whats missing: The entire interior minus the head liner , rear lower tie bar , GS wing

To everyone reading this do not inquire about parts because the car has now gone to that great junk yard in the sky.
            Last edited by purewhitemp5; 05-30-2006, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Forget stickers.

No stickers, no emblems.

Just clean and smooth.

Comment

Working...
              X