• Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck

Comment

Sorry to hear! Goodluck

Comment

wow ****ty
        When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
        Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
        Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
        So his engine he goosed
        With much too much boost,
        And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

reminds me of what happened to my last car ('86 accord sedan)
          (rearended at a stop light by an isuzu rodeo going 20+mph)

slight trunk damage, where it could still close but it couldn't seal, and damaged\bent bumper

the cars value was like, $1400, and the damage exceeded that...
          i ended up getting 800 or so after buying the car back, and 600 for "injuries" (*cough* yeah... my back hurt...)

the other driver was totally at fault though, so hopefully you don't get pinned for it...
          -here's hoping it works out for you, because it can be in your favor (or at least not hurt at all), if you don't mind having 'wrecked' on your title.
          justin
          Protege - 1993 - White - LX - AT - 170k miles
          installed--- Glass Sunroof, ZX2 S\R struts, Eibachs, custom intake, mp3 headunit, Enkei RS6 16" wheels

Comment

next time, **** the racoon. aim right for the bastard. you should take this racoon and have it stuffed, and mount it in your rear deck.
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

i just crawled under my car to take pictures for kevin. yes its 323 am. yes im crazy.

Comment

well, come to think of it, how fun would it be to hit a racoon at 40 mph or more? travelling at 45 mph (about) my car veered into oncoming traffic for a brief moment. the lack of anti-lock brakes and the force of habit to just slam the brakes instead of pumping the brakes, that kinda limits your options and only end result is your wheels locking up. to top that off, i'd imagine if you were going fast enough, a racoon could be enough to send your car out of control onto the shoulder, into a tree or pole, or into a ditch. i made out lucky in this situation, the seatbelts locked, i only had minor neck pains, my girlfriend bit her lip a little, and the driver of the camry was alright and sustained no injury. i'm not going to rag on this guy at all, but ****!!! everyone in my area is in a hurry to get nowhere as fast as possible. it's not that driver skill is such a big factor, it's driver stupidity, following people too close, jumping out into traffic, risking the lives of pedestrians, wanting... WAITING for an accident. i'll tell you the thing that goes through my mind the MOST delivering pizza is how to be safe and avoid an accident. it's a sad sad story, and i think i'm off to find another profession. i'm 20 years old, and KNOWING that accident could have been 1,000 times worse than it was, i'm not going to be afraid to drive... just going to try and avoid unnecessary driving for a little while . i act like it's the end of the world, but certain things just make you realize, you're not invincible and neither is your car, and in the blink of an eye everything you hold true could be at risk. guys, whatever you do, be careful out there!!!
                peace.. much love and thanks for the support

Comment

frame rail is smashed as far as i've been told, it will be a close call, will know better by tomorrow.
                  peace

Comment

i wish u good luck man. and my neck still hurts :p:

Comment

well, another first gen took a hit.. yadda yadda.. too bad the poor sap's insurance company has to pay for it all. i should get the car back, but geico insurance (his company) is paying for a week worth of rental car, the towing, and the 1500 in damage.. thats what i call taking care of the customer.. just too bad it took em a week to get an estimate together :p:
                      peace

Comment

PhuX ya!!!!... ha ha ha... I paid 1500 cash for my 94 DX... Way to milk tha Game Kevin... I hope it all turns out for the better... Peace

MeeNeRs
                        1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
                        1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
                        2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
                        2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

Working...
                        X