my turn signal has a mind of it's own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Protoss
    ok i have found my problem. if the cancle cam is in too far, ie thermal expansion or have your steering wheel on too tight you get this problem. there is a black tab which gets in the way i am guessing it is there for spacing reasons.
    did u have to pull out the steering wheel to figure this out..... coz mine is kinda starting to do this... not fully started yet.

thanks

Comment

Both of my pros have done this. What I have done to fix the problem is just remove the damn cam. The only problem is that you have to manually turn off the signal. But it sure beets having it always turning on.
      Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

the thing is that I dont wanna remove my cam.... but do i have to pull out the steering wheel to fix this bloody cam??

Comment

Please Help !! I'm loosing my mind......what??

This title was difficult to search on....but I found it, The title is so fitting.

90prtege (Jeff) is needing this cure, as I had it 2 years ago, it was one of the issues the previous owner of my car decided to get rid of her car, now my #1.

Any more solid fixes not mentioned in previous post, please add here.

Thanks.

David
          Ky

Originally posted by Protoss View Post
          ok i am having an issue with my turn signals. when i turn the the wheel the turn signal starts flashing in that direction. i have had the problem for a while. i just finished replacing the turn siganl& wiper switched. i still have the problem. i'm stupmed. anyone else have this issue?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by riverrunnernky; 03-03-2008, 10:46 PM.
          David
          sigpic Ky

Comment

sub'n hopefully someone knows a fix
            Check out the Pics
            sigpic
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
            Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

Bump: Please Help, a mind is a horrable thing to loose!

Originally posted by riverrunnernky View Post
              This title was difficult to search on....but I found it, The title is so fitting.

90prtege (Jeff) is needing this cure, as I had it 2 years ago, it was one of the issues the previous owner of my car decided to get rid of her car, now my #1.

Any more solid fixes not mentioned in previous post, please add here.

Thanks.

David
              Ky
              David
              sigpic Ky

Comment

funny, I threw my cam return away... downside is now I can't keep my arm assembly straight. everytime I hit the left, it rotates left. same with right. the jy pro is the answer....time will tell.
                No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Working...
                X