So i Just took a midnight cruise with my new 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i Just took a midnight cruise with my new 323

So i Just got the car delivered to me by the guy who took my well useless Honda Accord. I felt like making the car happier.. Took her to a car wash. went to a Del-Taco Drive thru and grabbed some food and filled up the tank a bit... And actually... even tho for the B6S engine... I am very pleased with the car. I just loved it. Sure its kind of a mix between a project car and delivery car, but the ride. the comfort factor... I just loved it all around..its a fun little car.

Pics are definetly needed in this thread. Congrats.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by 91Mzda323GTX View Post
      So i Just got the car delivered to me by the guy who took my well useless Honda Accord. I felt like making the car happier.. Took her to a car wash. went to a Del-Taco Drive thru and grabbed some food and filled up the tank a bit... And actually... even tho for the B6S engine... I am very pleased with the car. I just loved it. Sure its kind of a mix between a project car and delivery car, but the ride. the comfort factor... I just loved it all around..its a fun little car.
      Yeah, the B6E motor is fun for awhile, it gets you used to driving a really small car and feels like a gokart the way it revs and how you pretty much have to continuously down shift when you get busy in the twisties. I enjoyed that motor just because it kept you busy while driving. I also agree with Turpro, this thread needs pics!

Later,
      MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

ok guys.. so i got the photos up now.. just took em

Oh ya get this people... did the protege lx gauge swap. I love havin the tach now... and heres another then.. I bought the car with only a 115,000 miles... thats it. I love it soo much

her name is Selene. or as my friends call it... the fishbowl or gokart

Last edited by 91Mzda323GTX; 05-05-2007, 03:37 AM.

Comment

My friends all refer to mine as the Go-Kart as well. Wait until you put MX-3 seats in it and lower the car, then it really will be a go-kart.

Looks like a good start!

MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

wooot for 323! nice looking car

Comment

thanks man... i did the cold air intake, exhaust, and short throw shifter .. and soon be gettin the protege center console, mx-3 seats and mx-3 leather shift boot... oh ya... will the mx3 steering wheel fit on the 323 coloum ?

Oh ya almost forgot... Im gettin NK 13" racing wheels off my buddy. gonna thicken the tread from 175 to 185 now....

will have new pics posted as soon as i get the new stuff !
              Last edited by 91Mzda323GTX; 05-13-2007, 04:57 AM.

Comment

wooot, 13" rims ftw

Comment

Working...
                X