No announcement yet.

What would you do if you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make my protege a 2 door 2 seater. throw in the engine from the dodge viper hennesy venom 800tt, and the suspension or an enzo. awd too. then id paint it black with purple pearl, and on the side i would write "something wicked this way comes" with a liscense plate that reads "I8UR V8", and have a 15" sub woofer under each chair (the loudest i can find) and jennifer love hewitt in a schoolgirl outfit holding a cold guiness in the passenger seat.
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

going for the Porsche Carrera GT: with some beefy stuff on it

Comment

SC400 build up
        Saw a vid of one that dynod 8hundred something hp, and it looked completely stock except the dual titanium exhaust.
        Saw it over-take two 10 sec Rx7's and a Viper on the freeway.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
          make my protege a 2 door 2 seater. throw in the engine from the dodge viper hennesy venom 800tt, and the suspension or an enzo. awd too. then id paint it black with purple pearl, and on the side i would write "something wicked this way comes" with a liscense plate that reads "I8UR V8", and have a 15" sub woofer under each chair (the loudest i can find) and jennifer love hewitt in a schoolgirl outfit holding a cold guiness in the passenger seat.
          ha ha ha.. i just read that... lol
          1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
          1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
          2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
          2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

I would spend 15 grand on my protege and keep it as my project, Buy a small house, Buy my parents a house. I would also buy an suv and a vette.

Comment

good lookin out for the parental units... I would also invest to keep my grandmother alive for 50 more years... because she is awesome... i love her...

Chief up Ameen.. wow...
              1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
              1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
              2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
              2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

buy a dsm.....

Comment

i would do the whole awd/turbo setup like everyone else....but i would spend a few bucks and make my car look like trash....that way...when i line up against a big block ....just as he starts to laugh at my car...i'm already laughing at him while i stand at the finish line...

can you say SLEEPER?

S-L-E-E-P-E-R

Sure...i knew you could...:D
                  -=Jesse Goertzen=-

92 Protege SE | 1.8 DOHC SWAP w/SOHC Tranny | White

Alpine, Kicker, Boston, Infinity, Panisonic, Lightning Audio | Tokico, Eibach, Vibrant | Ractive

"I make your car go 'Kiki Boom Boom' fast, OK?!?"

Comment

oh ya and id have a decal that said ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and made it look like sleepy letters. and i8urv8 in the plate

Originally posted by D323
                    SC400 build up
                    Saw a vid of one that dynod 8hundred something hp, and it looked completely stock except the dual titanium exhaust.
                    Saw it over-take two 10 sec Rx7's and a Viper on the freeway.
                    and thats a SC-300 TT in those videos. look for him racing the gmc typhoon or the hyabusa
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X