Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not coordinated enough to use my horn while driving

Comment

Mine also went off at 3am... Rather than cut the wire, I beat the hell out of the steering wheel until it stopped... Eventually it did, but then it started up again, while I was in school. It was going for like 3 hours before I got out there to stop it, even though I could hear it from inside the building. I pulled the fuse, but without that fuse I couldn't start the car. I ended up ripping out the front part of my steering wheel and disconnecting the wire... To this day I still don't have a working horn, plus the front of my steering wheel is caved in a bit, and is open at the top. Oops!
      ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

15 dollar fix man

Comment

Hah... still can't afford it...
          ~Mar.

Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by red90protegelx
            15 dollar fix man
            I've been saying this since I joined Protegeclub... something I actually figured out without the help of the internet!
            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

OMG you figured out something without the internet? AWESOME

Comment

Originally posted by red90protegelx
                OMG you figured out something without the internet? AWESOME
                sacrcastic bastard... enjoy sleeping on the floor in the "sarahra"

but if you are supper strapped for cash, you could "borrow" one from the jy. i dont condoan it but it is illegal to have a car without a horn.
                When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                So his engine he goosed
                With much too much boost,
                And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
                  sacrcastic bastard... enjoy sleeping on the floor in the "sarahra"

but if you are supper strapped for cash, you could "borrow" one from the jy. i dont condoan it but it is illegal to have a car without a horn.
                  lol its not my fault my room is freakishly hot...i called maintanence...but they arent coming to fix it

Comment

I'm thinking of just hooking up my horn to a toggle switch and hanging it off the side. That way I'm at least legal.. I think... Either that, or hooking it up to a big glowing red button that says "NAAAWWWSSSS", and mounting it where the power window controls go... Cuz I'm just that kinda guy.
                    ~Mar.

Good job!

Comment

Working...
                    X